116 - Quadra

(The madman. He finally did it! You'll know the drill, this is where the sexy things happen.)

We are steps away from the car with Jake waiting just near it, all of us are exhausted from all the dancing and having to talk with so many people. Ahri is attached to my side, Akali and Evelynn are leading the two three of us with Kai'Sa being the one with the most energy.

"That was nice," she finally breaks our silence.

Ahri adds, "It was - it actually went a lot better than I had hoped it to be. So we can safely say that the four people we left in charge of all the students knew exactly what they were doing."

"That's why we were the first ones to leave?" Evelynn asks.

Ahri states, "We have our own plans for the night, remember?"

Akali then looks back at us with a furrowed brow, "We have plans?"

"Yeah. Not going to any of the after parties," I state, "There is a huge issue of getting home, and then having to fight people not drunkenly trying to make a move on you because you all look irresistible."

Kai'Sa then looks at me, "Careful. We might just take you at your word."

Jake then states, "Get in the car, I need to make it to a date."

Evelynn then groans, "We get it. You have a girlfriend and you need to show it off so that I can be proud of you."

"I just need you to move your ass and get into the car."

"Shut up."

Ahri then giggles, "Thanks for picking us up, Jake," Evelynn jumps into the front seat as the four of us squeeze into the back, Ahri then ends up having to sit on my lap.

I grab her around her middle, and she leans back into me, "Sorry."

"You aren't heavy so don't worry."

The car starts as we all start to drive back home.

She twists her lips to the side as she whispers, "How was your night? Sorry, I really tried to make time to talk and dance with you... but it looks like everyone wanted my attention so we are just going to have to spend a lot of that time tonight."

I then counter, "Didn't we say we are going to skip tomorrow? So we have all night to enjoy each other."

She whispers back, "In more ways than one," then with a giggle, "Don't get excited just yet."

"It's a natural reaction, shut up," I shake my head at her, "But move a bit please it is getting a bit uncomfortable."

"We definitely don't need your boner to snap, it would be terrible timing."

She awkwardly lifts herself so that I can readjust it in a way where it won't just snap. But the problem is that she will definitely be able to feel it if she sits a specific way and that will make it even harder for it to go away.

"That didn't really help, did it?" she asks as she sits back down.

"If we keep talking about it, it won't help."

Kai'Sa then leans over to us saying, "What are you two whispering about?"

Ahri then smiles at her, "Someone here is excited way before we have even done anything."

Kai'Sa comes to my defence, "Kind of hard if you are sitting on top of him like that," she then looks at me with a wink, "At least we can't complain about you not being excited to enjoy our night."

"If it ever goes further than just that," I roll my eyes at her.

"Oh trust me, I don't think there is anything stopping it from happening."