013 - Getting old quickly

Managing to get a feel for it again, there is this particular solo I always liked listening to as a kid and grew to love it. It is one of the first ones I mastered and feeling it from memory alone makes it feel awesome.

Despite being frustrated that I know I could have been better if I didn't drop it - I have only myself to blame and I can't remember why I dropped it in the first place. I get close to finally finishing it flawlessly... from what my memory can recall.

Only to have my attention drawn back to the door as a trio show up, "Looks like you are holding a private concert."

I chuckle, "Just running through the motions," I then greet the three of them with a nod, "On your way home?"

"Actually," Evelynn speaks up, "Came to talk to you two," she rests her gaze on Akali, "If you two have the time obviously."

"They don't-"

I stop Eric, "We do," he locks eyes with me as I sigh, "Drop it for a few seconds and just let us hear what they have to say. Nothing to do with you - if it does bother you that much you can do us a favour and leave."

"Careful there isn't any point in taking sides here-"

"Pretty sure I lose both times," I state, "Seriously. Calm the fuck down - I didn't ask you to be here neither did Akali. You came out of your own initiative so at least show some fucking respect and decency by not starting shit."

Connor lifts himself, "Woah - I mean he is right Eric but comes on, (Y/N). Rather rude don't you think."

Evelynn scoffs, "It looks pretty justified from where I am standing," she smiles at me, shooting me a wink as she crosses her arms, "Well are you going to stay to hear what we have to say to them or are you going to be a dick about it?"

"If you continue talking to him then he will," Connor states, "He is shutting up so don't provoke him."

Ahri sighs, "A complete waste of time. Mind enlightening us why you have this massive issue with me and Evelynn?" then with a scowl, her ears lower as she curls up her nose in a snarl-like expression.

They have a point - they can be angry all they want because since yesterday they treat these two like shit. I'd be livid but I won't take part in it... why am I even taking part in it? I only drop my gaze to my feet as I hope that this goes by without anybody waiting to trade blows.

Akali lifts herself, "I'll talk with the two of you outside."

She looks at me and I gesture for her to go without me. Sitting the Guitar down beside me I glance at the two of them with an annoyed stare. Both their gazes meet mine, Eric is just straight-up angry and Conner is a little bit frustrated.

As they all disappear around the corner, Connor then asks me, "Why are you defending them if you don't know what they did?"

"Do you know what they did?"

"Manipulated a group of friends into hating each other."

"Doubtful-"

"You weren't there-"

"Why would these two come to your group? Why would they be surprised or get frustrated because you continue to treat them like shit if they didn't even do anything?" I rub my brow, "Help it make sense. From where I am sitting, your friends pushed you away-"

"It's really hard to like you right now so please just stop, you don't understand anything."

With a sigh, grinding my teeth together as I lift myself to my feet. Packing up the things in silence as Eric finally says.

"Better start moving before you start unnecessary shit."

Clenching my fist, I keep myself from saying anything further... but I was honestly at the point of saying fuck it, that I just bait them into giving me a reason to start a fight. What do I care? Not my friends and certainly will never be.

Holding back for the sake of not wanting to get on anybody's bad side any more than I already have. I just kick my bag at the edge, flying through the air I grab the strap and sling it over my shoulder in a single motion. I already stored my Guitar I just need to remember the damned amp.

Leaving the room I head straight down the hall, surprised not to see them. Not planning on waiting up for any of them, I head straight home. Dunno where they decided to go, I can just learn what happened tomorrow.

Honestly, another second in that room and I might have lost brain cells.

(Short chapter. Pls forgib. A lot of these might either be stupidly long or at this length.)