066 -It goes both ways.

*** Evelynn POV ***

"Evelynn?" I glance back at Akali who is still waiting for me to answer her question.

"I already expressed how much I didn't want to go to Ahri so please don't tell me you are here to convince me," I narrow my eyes at her.

"No, I was just curious..."

I nod, "No harm in it," I nod, "It doesn't really appeal to me at all."

She looks a bit disappointed, "No I can understand that, I just... wouldn't want you to stay here by yourself-"

I stop her, "A lot of people don't want to join it because most of us aren't so love-struck like you little miss-"

She stops me, "I never said-"

"But it is obvious, or am I wrong?" she furrows her brow as she pulls away her gaze.

"It's... complicated."

I chuckle as I cross my arms, "You do what you want to do, I guess that is as good as advice gest but something tells me that I don't even have to tell you that anymore," then twisting my lips to the side, "So? Are you looking for (Y/N)?" that really sounded bitter, I hope she doesn't take it that way.

She shakes her head, "No... yeah but not right now.  Everyone is busy doing their own little thing and I thought I wanted to hang around you for a bit."

I then gesture for her to walk with me, "Sure. Not like I have much to do."

*** Normal POV ***

The trip is quickly coming to a close, I honestly feel a bit disappointed because despite everything... I was hoping for a bit more intimacy but I guess I should actively chase after it if I wanted to do that.

Here I am complaining when I could have just been obvious - but I made progress with Evelynn and Ahri but it just feels like I am further and further the more I try to get close to those two, maybe it is something I won't be able to do.

Or maybe I shouldn't bring up their past, ever. It always gets shrugged off as unimportant and something that isn't worth considering but the moment you touch a part of their heart it just always somehow gets back to the past.

Man... why are women so hard?

Just as I leave my room I notice Akali and Kai'Sa wandering around aimlessly, "Hey," I wave them over.

"Heya," Kai'Sa smiles.

Akali then says, "We were kinda looking for you."

I then nod, "Here I am."

"Ahri and Evelynn kinda disappeared on the two of us and decided to do their own little get-together so we came to find you before you end up also doing nothing for the rest of the day," Akali gives me an awkward smile.

Kai'Sa giggles, "Want to tag along?"

"Sure," I walk towards them, they spin around heading back the way they came, "I am kind of ready to go home already."

"That's just you," Akali sighs, "I have this gnawing feeling that it will just find a way to make me coming back home miserable."

Kai'Sa looks at her, "Nothing you can do about that, but maybe they might actually welcome you back without... you know."

She flashes her a smile, "Being negative really doesn't help," she says with a brief chuckle.

I then reassure her, "We will be there even if they won't."

Flashing me a quick smile. We head straight back to a nice little cafe that I wanted to check out with one of them but with everyone constantly having plans with old friends, new friends, and each other I never had a chance to grab one of them to go there.