103 - Our new home

(Lotta pictures. Brace urself. I had some fun picking your new future home and there is only one that really looked nice and not empty, sad, and depressing.)

"Why do you look so depressed?" I glance over my arm to see Ryleigh and Liam stand near me, "Looks like someone stepped on your tail."

I sigh, "Just... I don't know it feels like someone kicked me in my gut and the pain isn't really going anywhere."

"Heartbreak does that to a person," Ryleigh sniffs, "I had mine stomped and crushed, then ripped apart by the most gorgeous of women."

Liam then sighs, "Way to make it about yourself."

"Empathy. Don't know what that is?"

"We all experience heartbreak, no need to make it about yourself."

I stop them both, "Who said I was going through a breakup?"

Evelynn then remarks, "Oh... sorry babe. I should have probably not yelled at you this morning."

"What-"

I stop Evelynn, "Hey, ignore her. She is joking."

She chuckles, then arches her eyebrow at Ryleigh, "I heard you complaining about how I brutally and savagely ripped your heart out and a part of me kinda just wanted to swing by."

He snorts, "Nah I am just joking - besides I expected a no."

"No foul in trying," she says casually, then asking me, "Where did Akali and Kai'Sa disappear to?"

I then state, "Akali had to talk to one of the teachers about setting us up with the music competition - the same goes for Kai'Sa who is in the middle of a team meeting to get some insight on what they will be doing."

She nods, "Sounds incredibly fun."

Liam then looks at her, "Where is Ahri?"

"Dunno," Evelynn lifts her shoulders, "She said she had to go talk to someone in one of the other classes so I came straight here afterwards. Don't tell me you have had a crush on her and still haven't tried to make a move on her?"

He stops her, "I don't-"

"Uh-huh."

I awkwardly chuckle, "Uhm... maybe-"

Liam then asks, "What's your problem with me?"

"I don't have a problem with you, just the way you sneak around trying to sneak next to Ahri - I don't like it."

Ryleigh then looks at her, "A bit... on the harsh side but I guess I can agree-"

I then interrupt him with a snort, "Please don't you dare-"

He stops me, "Shush man, don't make me look any worse than I already am," he chuckles, it seemingly eases the tension.

Liam then gestures, "Talk to you two later, see ya Evelynn."

I then look at Evelynn through the corner of my eye to only see her shoot him an annoyed stare, "That kid works on all kinds of my nerves," then looking at Ryleigh, "Don't worry, you are also pretty high on that list."

"At least I made a list," he lifts his shoulders.

She rolls her eyes and then looks at me, "Why do you look like someone kicked you in the gut, you have been like that all weekend."

"Weekend?"

"Shush," she silences him.

"Just... I don't know," I chuckle, "Just think there are so many things that I don't really understand and why it is like it is - kinda feels like I have been kicked in the gut."