128 - To the past.

I woke up with a sore in my neck, I don't really know how I managed to fall asleep but the biggest problem I came to realise about staying over was the fact that the bed was way too small for two people.

I don't mind sleeping close to someone but it doesn't help that this is definitely a place for one person and you shouldn't have more than one person on it at a time. I mean I fell asleep and I don't feel tired so it did its job.

Akali was already awake and out of bed, I rub my eyes as I can hear the kettle boiling just in the other room. I really want to go take a shower, but I am going to have to hold on till I get home and send a message that I need to bump all of my meetings.

Stretching my neck, I walk out of her ridiculously small bedroom - ridiculous because I forgot what it was like sleeping in a place like this. It almost feels like a lifetime ago after I was saved from leaving and forced into big houses.

Michelle knew how to live.

"Hey sleepy," she greets me, she is wearing long pyjamas, "Sorry about the tight fit."

I shake my head, "I may just have a cracked neck but I should be fine."

"You are fine," she shakes her head at me, "Cracked necks look way worse than that."

I nod, "Prolly."

She then shows, "I made you a cup of coffee before you inevitable go off to enjoy your boring working day," she then sets it down on the coffee table as she states, "I don't really have much planned for the day."

"Other than moving in?"

She then widens her eyes, "Already? I mean I can easily just toss all my clothes - I don't have a lot - in a bag and we can get going right now if you want to?"

I chuckle, "Relax. I bumped all of my meetings so just enjoy the weekend."

She nods, then drops down on the couch as she sits there like a kid that got scolded. She still has an adorable smile spread across her face - she must almost feel just like me about meeting each other again.

I stretch my neck as she asks, "Uhm. Can I massage that for you?"

I then ask first, "Do you know how to?"

"You won't die," she rolls her eyes," then gesturing for me to turn my back to her, "Come on. Promise it won't feel like me relocating your neck to your shoulders."

Doing as asked, I take a sip as I feel her gently push into my neck, "You almost act like you had time to practise."

"One of the skills I picked up along with having to fight," she then sighs, "Just one of those things that I had to get into for my work, just like how the Kinkou taught me a lot of useless things that I won't be using at all."

It stings but it has a nice sting to it. It does feel really nice having my neck massaged as if the knot in my muscles disappeared completely. I don't tell her to stop as she continues to massage my neck.

"Might pay you to massage me."

She chuckles, "No silly. I made you sleep with me on a shitty bed in the first place," then asks, "Do you think the girls would be up for the deal? I mean it sounds like a good idea but Ahri is already a pop star and I heard Evelynn is a solo artist with a lot of fans."

I sigh, "I am a producer and a lot of agencies try to make sure I don't get near those two - it kinda played a part in all of it because I don't really work with them nor do I manage any of their gigs. So it sucks."

"Are you still good with them?"

"Kinda," I lift my shoulders, "Work got in the way more times than I wanted it to. But I guess we will figure it out soon enough."

"I hope Kai will be coming," she stops her massage, she lifts herself behind me leaning into me with her arms over my shoulders and resting her chin on the top of my head, "It won't be the same if she isn't here either."

"She always comes through when she needs to," I state, "She probably has been waiting for an excuse to get over here. It is hard when work and priorities for success get in the way of what you really want."

She whispers, "All I wanted was to be with all of you - sucks that I had to run away for four fucking years just to guarantee that."

I sigh, "We do what we do because we need to," I then lift my gaze to find her eyes. She lifts her head off my head staring down at me, "Let's hope things work out better this time around."