066 -It goes both ways.

Start from the beginning

We sit down at one of the outside tables, Kai'Sa shuts her eyes tightly with a large grin, "It feels so nice, it is weird that today doesn't feel cold at all, must be because of the festival tonight.'

Akali disagrees instantly, "It is still cold."

I chuckle, "You don't really have a tolerance for it, do you?"

She shakes her head, "I prefer the cold over any form of heat but this is borderline freezing my ass off," she glances to the side, "I mean today isn't as cold but doesn't..." she loses track of her words.

"Akali?"

Kai'Sa giggles, "Akali's head is somewhere else. She has been spacing out the entire day," I notice Akali looking at me through the corner of her eye, there is something burning in those eyes... burning to maybe do or ask something.

But I don't know.

We order our food before Kai'Sa asks, "How do you feel about the moonlight thingy?"

"Feel about it?" they both nod, "I mean I don't dislike the idea of it. I was wondering for a while how to go about it but it is more a thing that you can participate in if you really wanted to so I could find a way to get more people to take part in it with Ahri."

Akali furrows her brow, "We weren't talking about in a class council sense, dummy."

"I mean... I am interested in it?" I arch my brow at her as she only shakes her head at me.

Kai'Sa is all smiles of amusement, "Well at least you are interested in it."

I am lost for a solid minute before I put two and... well in this case two and one together. I don't know if they are just seeing if I would enjoy taking part in it and having me come with them to do it so I will just leave them to ask the question and I will play the dumb idiot that can't pick up on signals.

We receive our food, trying to enjoy most of the peace but I am just anticipating the question.

"Do we have any plans coming back?" Akali asks me, Kai'Sa shoots her a quick glance before looking back at me from her food.

"Us?" I lift my shoulders, "There is the competition Ahri talked about and the chance of all of us getting to take part in it - Michelle wants us to double up on sessions when we get back."

Kai'Sa furrows her brow, "Really? We haven't been taking it as serious moving forward..."

"I mean, it is pretty close."

Kai'Sa nods, "I will have to talk to the team and find out quickly what we want to do - I kind of want to take a break this time but I bet the coach has been spending all the time we have been gone figuring out routines."

Akali then asks, "Don't worry... we have no idea what we are doing just yet."

"Can't wait for Michelle to make it an absolute living hell."

"She is a perfectionist," Akali breathes out, "I guess we need people like that to help us through to make sure we aren't going to be lazy."

Michelle's problem is that she is too much everything at once sometimes. Knowing that she dated Evelynn there is that gnawing question if there was something else at some point. That she was different because she doesn't look like someone you would want to fall in love with.

Or maybe Michelle is the way she is because of her own reasons.

"The thing is, Ahri and Michelle in one room are just bound to be a horrible experience for everyone involved."

"Is she really that bad?" We both look at Kai'Sa, "I am going to take that as a yes, she is pretty horrible."

I chuckle, "Maybe not that bad, she has parts of her that shine through the grime but other than that? It really just depends on her mood that day."