Part 100

Aman was still hugging Virat and holding Rohit's hand being so emotional.

'Chalo now enough of crying! It's a party for godsake! Let's have dinner !! I am so hungry after doing so much work' said Harry dramatically.

'Ha how much u made him cry bhai !! Aman from today u be with us .. u will be always happy' Said Yuzi.

'Harry You didn't do any work apart from messing it all ! And Yuzi it is better he is with me rather than getting mad with u' Mocked Jassi seeing his drama.

'No need to get all possessive Jassi' said Rah teasing him.

Virat and Rohit chuckled at that.

'Stop all of you and come now let's have dinner' said Anushka sternly as they were in no mood to stop.

They all sat in the living room on the floor where all arrangements were done so that everyone could sit together.

Virat and Rohit took the first bite and fed it to Aman which he had smilingly.

'Bhai this is not fair, I know it's Aman's bday but we also want this pampering!' Whined Rishabh.

Aman just chuckled at his childishness.

'Ha bhai Hume bhi khilao' said Harry.

Virat and Rohit fed all the juniors one by one. Once they were done juniors took Aman with them.

'Both of you sit and have ur food as well!' Mahi said.

Now only seniors with Mahi bhai were in hall.

'Bhai uske pehle u have to do something' said Rohit remembering the thing.

'Ya I know' said Mahi confusing both of them because they didn't yet reveal what they want.

Mahi went to Sakshi and took her hand in his surprising her.

Jaddu whistled at that.

'Sakshi I know my actions have hurt you a lot. And I did a big mistake by not trusting Cheeku and Ro. But I am really sorry. I am guilty of my actions but you not talking to me hurt me more than anything. It seems I am living without my soul. Please forgive me. I am really sorry. I love u a lot'
Mahi said it sincerely and genuinely apologising to her.

Sakshi had moist eyes hearing that.

'I am sorry too Mahi. I should have forgiven you but my anger was too much. I forgive u Mahi and I love u too'
She said emotionally.

Mahi kissed her forehead making her blush. Everyone screamed in joy.

'And from next time dare u hurt my brothers .. u will have it from me!' Said Sakshi seriously.

'I will never do that I promise!' Said Mahi sincerely.

'Bhabhi we can think different punishments for bhai !!' Said Rohit seeing serious atmosphere.

'Yes bhabhi !' Said Virat supporting them.

'Ohh don't u both dare trouble our bhai' said Nush.

'Yes if u will trouble him then we are going to punish u then' said Rits siding with Nush.

'See if u have ur brothers then I have my sisters with me' said Mahi side hugging Nush n Rits.

'Bhai bhabhi ko ek romantic holiday pe leke jao' said Jaddu teasing them.

'Ha bhai .. pamper our bhabhi' said Virat and Rohit.

'Stop teasing our bhai' said Anu n Rits.

Mahi and Sakshi just smiled seeing all that. They were feeling so happy seeing all this.