Part 48

As soon as Virat gripped Rohit's hand ... Rohit looked at him and followed his gaze. He saw how  Virat's attention was on the door on Mahi.

Virat really wanted to stop him from going and wanting him to stay with him. He didn't know why .. he didn't know that whether he was going to talk to him.

Rohit understood that what he was thinking .. so he tried on his behalf.

Rohit - "Bhai ?"
He called.

Mahi whose hand was almost on the door turned back and asked - "Ha Ro ?"

Rohit - "Umm if u don't mind can u stay with us ?"
He asked hesitantly.

Mahi - "Ya sure if it's okay to u both I don't mind"
He said feeling so happy to be with them.

Rohit and Mahi looked at Virat but he was confused so he closed his eyes and rested himself against Rohit holding his arm.Rohit smiled at his childish antics.

Mahi - "I will just tell the team I am staying for the night."
He left the room saying that.

Rohit - "I know u are not sleeping, so tell me what's going in ur tiny little brain"

Virat opened his eyes and said - "I don't know. I am so confused right now."

Rohit - "I know I understand"
He said comforting him somehow.

Outside the room Mahi told the team and they agreed to it. Mahi was coming back and saw Aman there sitting on chair with his head buried in his hands.

Mahi - "Aman u okay"
He asked softly.

Aman got and composed himself - "Yes.. I have brought food let's go"
He said.

Mahi knew he was lying but he could not force him. They went in the room and saw Virat and Rohit talking among themselves.

Aman - "Sir have something !"
He said and handed a bag to Rohit.

Nurse came and gave Virat's food. Aman took it and nurse left the room.

Virat - "Okay this is not fair ! First I am here for 2 days and now I have to eat this bland hospital food .. and u are eating delicious sandwich and on top of that I can't have coffee .. just great !"
He said whining and ranting all about it.

Rohit just ignored it and got up to arrange his food on the bed. Aman and Mahi were watching amusingly.

Virat - "Rooooo"
He whined again.

Rohit - "Vi ek aur baar Abhi tune kuch bola khane ko leke I am not going to talk to u .."
He said blackmailing him to which Virat just pouted.

Virat got up with help of Rohit. His right hand was occupied with the saline hold. So he had to eat with his left hand which was extremely difficult and irritating.

Rohit took that from him and started to feed him. Virat was making faces to the food.

Ro - "Vi kya Bachon ki tarah kha raha hai muh bana ke .."
he said looking at his face.

Vi - "Toh tu kha ke dekh how it is tasted"
Virat took the spoon from his hand and fed a bite in his mouth forcefully.

Rohit made face tasting eat and gulped with great difficulty.
"It's good only" said Rohit trying to forget the taste.

Virat - "Lie to yourself, I can see it on your face"
He said.

Rohit - "Vi u can't eat spicy for 1-2 days stomach cramps wapis ho jayenge .. so even it tastes horrible u have to eat it"
He said sternly.

Virat - "Khadoos kahi ka"
He mumbled.

Mahi looked at their bickering and felt that it's gonna be okay not soon but eventually it will be.