Part 9

Next day everyone was getting ready for the event.
They were a little nervous about everything.

Virat - 'Nushkie u will be okay na ? Means meeting or being in their presence.'
He asked cupping her cheeks.

Anushka - 'Yes Bubs don't worry and u are with me na so I will be okay'
She said holding his hands.

Anushka - Don't think too much .. I will go to Ritz she needs help with her dress. Bring vamu down.
She said and went to Ritz room.

She knocked it and Rohit welcomed her.

Rohit - 'How am looking Sis ?'
He asked posing infront of her.

Anushka - 'Handsome as always Bro'
She said making him chuckle.

Ritika - 'Stop self praising and get out Ro .. Nush help yaar'
She said irritated and Rohit went out immediately

Anushka started pinning her dress carefully and also helped her with makeup.

Ritika - 'You will be fine na Nush'
She asked softly taking her hands.

Anushka - 'I am scared Ritz .. u know Vi asked me the same but I told him I will be okay. But to be honest I am little scared what if they again blame me'
She said being a little scared.

Ritika - 'Nush u don't have to be scared okay .. u are the strongest woman I know. And we are with you so don't worry. I will be by your side'
She said gripping her shaking hands.

Sammy - 'Nush Chi make me ready too na like you and mumma'
She said entering the room.

Anushka - 'Ofcourse my princess'
She said picking her up and making her ready.

They arrived at the event and greeted everyone. Anushka left Vamika with Ritika's parents as her and Virat's were in Bangalore and Delhi.

ICT arrived to the venue. They sat at their assigned tables. Anushka got a little uncomfortable with their presence but Ritika was by her side.

'Aman the arrangements are perfect'
Virat said looking at everything.

Aman just smiled at that but internally he was jumping with joy that in two days Virat had praised him so much.

'Vi usko heart attack aa jayega khushi ke mare jo tu itni uski tareef kar raha hai.. usko aadat nahi hai na'
Rohit said laughing at Aman's state.

'Shut up Ro'
Virat said rolling his eyes at the comment.

Mahi and KL along with other ICT were thinking how to get them to talk. How to manofy and apologize to them ?

Aman took the centre stage and said -
'Hello and Welcome everyone. Today we are here to launch two ventures which I am sure the foodie in you and the gym freak in you will enjoy. May I please invite my boss and their wives on the stage'

Virat, Rohit arrived with Anushka and Ritika.

Virat and Rohit stood together and cut the ribbon which revealed -
'Samaria Fitness Centre'

Sammy hugged Virat and Rohit after seeing her name.

Anushka and Ritika stood together and cut the ribbon which reveals-
'Vamika Dining and Restaurant'

Everyone clapped at that and congratulated them. They came off the stage. Aman told Virat and Rohit they have to answer media questions.

Everyone were listening to that.

Reporter 1 - 'Congratulations on the venture ! How come u decided the gym and restaurant both .. like we know u are gym freaks but restaurants?'

Virat - 'Thank you ! Now as u know we don't play anymore and we have retired so it gives us freedom to eat anything we want .. so why not'

Rohit just smiled at that answer. And ICT just looked in guilt hearing the word retired.

Reporter 2 - 'We heard that this fitness centre will be accessed by ICT first .. does that make difficult for u considering u retired'

Rohit - 'Why will it be ? The fitness centre is dedicatedly made for sports person and ICT using it will be a added plus.'

Reporter 3- 'How do u feel meeting the team  and working with them this time not as a player but a different role we suppose ?'

Virat - 'Feels okay only .. now we are into business so different field I guess.'

Reporter 1 - 'How is your relation with the team ? We heard that u both had a big fallout back then ?'

Everyone got silent hearing that question. Virat was gonna answer that but Rohit held his hand and signalled Aman.

Anushka felt clogged hearing that question .. It was getting really difficult for her now to be in that room.

As they were sitting to the adjacent table to ICT Anushka could hear them.

'Do u think Virat will answer that ?'
KL said slowly to Mahi

'I don't think he will .. he has changed now'
Mahi said sadly.

Anushka felt really restless hearing that Virat was changed it was the same she heard previously.

Aman - 'thanks for all the questions'
He said this Rohit and Virat got back to their wives.

Ritika noticed Anushka getting restless.
She asked her softly - 'are u okay nush ?' To which Anushka honestly nodded in no because she could not take it anymore.

'Vi can we go please' she pleaded Virat to take her from there.

'Ya sure .. are u okay ?' Asked Virat in concern.

'Please let's just go' said Anushka desperately.

'Vi bhai ek min Ruko plz' said Kuldeep but Virat's whole attention was on Anushka due to which crowd started speaking how Virat was ignoring his old teammate for his wife and Anushka Heard that.

Rohit and Ritika went after them seeing Anushka. Rohit also heard and said Aman to wrap up the event.

They entered the car with great difficulty. Sammy was asleep by the time.

As soon as they entered the car Rohit passed. Water to Anushka which she tried to drink with help of Virat.

'Nushkie calm down plz' said Virat rubbing her back.

'Nush .. take deep breaths common' said Ritz rubbing her hands.

But nothing was working and She fainted.

—————————————-
Here is the next one !

I hope u like it !

Update after 20 comments !

See u in next !