Part 8

They were done with lunch. Sammy and Vami were tired playing so they were sleeping.

Aman - 'The food was delicious. Thank you so much for inviting me for the lunch.'
He said relishing the taste.

Rohit - 'Ofcourse why won't you like it, your Virat sir made the lunch'
He said teasing him as he was so fond of Virat but was scared of him.

Aman - 'Virat sir made it ?'
He asked shockingly.

Anushka - 'Ofcourse Aman .. he do has the skills apart from shouting at you'
She added it .

Aman - 'No Mam it's not like that'
He said defending Virat.

Aman - 'Virat sir ummm the meal was really good'
He said hesitantly.

Virat nodded at that and others just laughed at him as he was so scared of him.
Aman really admired him and why not Virat had the qualities to be admired of.

Virat - 'Guys kal ki preparation kar le, we have to launch both ventures tomorrow.'
He said diverting them from meal conversations.

Aman - 'Sir I have already booked the hall and the planners have started working. We can see the final results in the evening. And For The guest list I prepared it just wanted to take urs and Rohit sir's final say on it. Event will be from 6pm - 10pm. Not much late as u like.'
He ranted it all in one go.

All were looking at him in surprise and Virat had extremely proud look on his face.

Aman - 'Stop looking at me like that'
He said feeling embarrassed.

Virat - 'Good job Aman'
He said feeling really proud of him doing all the things before asking.

Aman looked at him with open mouth. He was so happy to hear that from him for the first time in 6 months that he was working for him and Rohit sir.

Rohit - 'Close ur mouth Aman'
He said teasing him as he was completely shocked.

Aman closed his mouth and said - 'Thank you Sir'
He said sheepishly.

Rohit - 'Guest list mai kya final karna hai Aman'
He asked

Aman - 'Sir wo ICT ko bhi invite Karna padhega na .. so invites send karne the after confirming with u both'
He said showing them the list.

Virat - 'Aman u know the team toh invites bana do if they want to come they can'
He said nuetrallly.

Aman - 'okay sir'
He said and messaged the team to prepare invites and send it.

Aman - 'I will take ur leave now. Thanks for the lunch'
He said getting up and leaving.

Ritika - 'it was great having u Aman .. I am sure Sammy and Vamu enjoyed ur company very much'
She said.

Aman - 'I too enjoyed Mam. They are adorable'
He said bidding bye to them.

Ritika and Anushka went to check on their daughters and work for sometime.

Virat and Rohit were sitting in the living room. Virat kept his head in Rohit's lap feeling a bit tired.

Rohit smiled at that gesture .. atleast this was not changed in one year apart from Virat burying his emotions.

Rohit - 'Ek baat puchu ?'
Rohit asked running his fingers through his hair.

Virat just nodded.

Rohit - 'How come u trust Aman so much ? Means I also do trust him .. but what made u trust him in the first place ?'
He asked for the first time in six months.

Virat - 'u really want to know'
He said not sure about telling him

Rohit - 'yes'
He added as he really wanted to know.

Virat - 'Umm u remember after I took you when the team decided not to trust us.'
He asked him

Rohit - 'ya I remember that .. after that all seems blur'
He said not remembering most of the part.

Virat- 'okay so obviously u could not handle everything.. after putting u to sleep I went from the room for the meeting the board in Behalf of u. When I came back in the room u were not there .. I searched for u everywhere for 2-3 hours ..
then Aman called me that u were in hospital ... because u met with an accident .. u were drunk and walking on the road aimlessly.. a car hit u .. and Aman took u to the hospital .. I met him there..'

Virat just tightened his hold on Rohit .. after saying all that.. he was just thinking how hard was that time for them.

Rohit - 'u don't have to continue if u don't want to'
He said realising how difficult it was for Virat .. for him not so much because it was totally blur for him.

Virat buried himself but didn't shed a tear. He just hugged Rohit tightly and closed his eyes.

Rohit so wanted him to pour out his feelings and tears. Once he didn't like Virat's tears at all but now he want that Virat should cry. But it seems so difficult now.

————————————————
Short chapter !

A bit of revelation in this one !

Next update after 20 comments !

Happy Reading !