Part 20

It was almost midnight -

Virat was still working and Mahi along with Rahul had left before 1 hour giving up that he will go home any soon.

Aman was with him. They had almost completed the forms only some were remaining.

Virat recieved Rohit's message - "When are you coming home .. its 12"

Virat - "Will be there in some time. Don't wait up and tell Nushkie too."

Rohit - "Come soon Vi .. don't stress yourself"

Virat - "Ya I will come soon"

Even though Virat was working his thoughts never left him. He could not help but think everything again what had happened.

Virat - "Aman u should go it's late. I will complete this forms."
He said feeling guilty seeing him working late night.

Aman - "If we will do together toh half time mai hoga then we can both go on time"
He said back.

Virat - "Can I ask u a question Aman ?"
He said while looking at the forms.

Aman - "Ofcourse Sir"
He said.

Virat - "Why did u agree to work with me?"
He asked in between all the things going on in his mind.

Aman - "What do u mean Sir ?"
He asked confused.

Virat - "I mean u didn't know me .. u knew what had happened in between .. why did u agree to work with me?"
He asked.

Aman - "First reason was I needed a job Ofcourse .. and second .. u were proved innocent right then how does it matter whatever happened.. and anyway I knew that u both were innocent u would never do that to the game u love so much"
He said with complete honesty.

Virat saw the same emotion in his eyes which he used to see in Rah,Kul,Rishabh and Jassi's eyes. The admiration for him but at the end they didn't chose to believe him.

Aman - "Sorry if I overstepped"
He said as Virat was looking at him and he was not able to understand the Look. He continues his work.

Virat - "No nothing like that.. let's go now"
He said and wrapped the work.

Aman was driving as Virat told him he will drop him.
Virat rested himself till he drives.

————————————-

Virat's POV (Flashback) -

Virat woke up after 12 hours. He panicked as he thought something happened to Rohit.
He took out the saline attached to him.

Rohit saw that and said - "Kya kar raha hai tu .. keep it as it is .. u need it"

Virat rushes to him- "Tu thik hai"

Rohit - "Ha don't worry"
He assured him.

Virat got a little bit aware now and asked - "You are talking to me now?"

Rohit said being guilty - "Sorry I said that to you .. it was just stuck on my mind."

Virat said immediately- "Nahi please aise mat Bol .. aur tu tension mat le Maine sab pata kar liya hai"

Rohit asked - "Kya pata kar liya hai"

Virat said - "That you were framed and all the documents are with me .. I am going to submit it to board"

Rohit said tiredly - "Okay tujhe jaise thik lagta hai waise kar"

Virat said softly - "You rest .. Ritz aane ke baad I will go to the board meeting"