Part 19

It was evening- 
Virat thought only one thing would divert him and that was work.

Virat - "I will go to the office for some time. Aman needs me to sign some documents"
He said leaving.

Anushka and Ritika arrived at the house. Rohit was going to stop Virat but he thought he should talk to Ritika and Anushka about their meeting with Mahi bhai so he let him go.

Virat - "Bye will meet u later at dinner"
He said to all three of them.

Virat reached the office and collided with Mahi on the way as he was not looking.

Virat - "I am sorry I was not looking"
He looked up and said apologetically.

He saw Mahi was the person who he collided to. He noticed it again how tired he look and eyes were red as if he cried again.

Mahi said softly in response- "It's okay"

Virat nodded and went to his cabin. He sat on his chair and tried to work on his laptop but could not concentrate. His mind was not in his control today.
He felt so irritated with that .. he had been so good at controlling his feelings and everything.. but it was just coming back at him.

Aman knocked his door and entered - "Sir aap ? U were not going to come today ?"

Virat said - "I decided to work from here only .. what is the feedback ?"

Aman - "I will collect the forms and get back to you .. Do u want to review it today ? It may take time"

Virat - "Ya sure I will review it today .. let's get it over with"

Aman - "Do u need anything sir ? Coffee or anything ?"

Virat - "Coffee sounds good .. thanks !"
He said.

Aman went to ICT before they were leaving the office .

Aman - "If u are done with the feedback forms then give it to me .. Sir will review it"

KL - "Now ? He is gonna review now ? It's 8 pm"

Aman - "He said he will do it today so I have to give him today"

Mahi - "Isn't it kind of late Aman ?"
He asked in concern seeing Virat working so late

Aman - "I know Sir but Virat sir has said to me so I have to do it"

He collects the forms from all of them. Mahi and KL told everyone to leave and they thought to wait for sometime so that they could see what Virat going to do this late.

At home -

They were having coffee. Rohit was waiting so that they could tell him and vice versa Ritika was waiting so he could ask them.

Rohit said - "I will not beat around the bush .. Why MS was there ? Did he come to meet u both"

Ritika - "Ya he did"
She didn't try to hide it

Anushka - "He wanted to know about u guys .. how u were in all this time .. and why u both were so changed"
She said nervously

Rohit - "Doesn't he know the reason for that ?"
He said bitterly

Ritika - "Ro he is sorry about what he did .. he is so guilty.. can't u see ?"

Rohit- "So what should I do Ritz .. I also said so many times to him to believe me ... to trust Virat .. did he do that"
He said angrily

Ritika - "You have to move on Ro .. why don't u understand? U have to forgive him .. u have to"
She said and requested him

Rohit - "We have moved on .. we have set up everything.. we don't need anyone to move on"

Anushka - "Is that really true Ro ? Ask yourself .. are u able to move on .. don't u think about him .. why did u both go yesterday to get him .. and only u and Vi knew where he was"

Rohit - "It's just a coincidence we just had an idea he could be there"
He lied.

Ritika - "Who are u lying to Ro ? U know u both still care about him"
She said challenging him

Rohit didn't say anything.. he would lie if he would say that he was not worried since yesterday he saw him.

Anushka - "You both are just trying to hide ur feelings .. why ? U are just getting hurt urself .. I know Mahi bhai was at fault but he is guilty we have seen it Ro."

Ritika - "Don't u want ur happy Vi back Ro ? Don't u want him to be that goofy Virat ur best friend .. my brother who used to fight with u"
She said knowing how imp it was for Rohit to get his Vi back.

Rohit - "I want him back .. but I don't know If I can forgive Mahi bh ... MS"
He said stammering for saying Bhai !

Anushka - "Ro u have to be urself again first to get Vi back .. first u have try n forgive Mahi bhai.. talk to him once atleast"
She explained it to him.

Rohit - "I don't know if I can do it"
He said hesitantly

Ritika - "Give it a thought Ro .. we know how much he is important in your lives .. u both just don't se urseelves without him no matter how hard u try"
She said softly noticing him thinking.

Rohit just sat silently thinking about what they said.
Was he really ready to talk to Mahi bhai ?

In the office -

Mahi and KL pretended to work on something so they could keep eye on Virat.

He was too busy to notice them. Aman and Virat were in Virat's cabin working on the feedback.

Virat - " Aman u can go .. I will complete this"
He said noticing the time.

Aman - "No sir I will complete it with u"
He said not wanting to leave him alone with so much work.

———————————————
Here is the next chapter !

Do u think Rohit will talk to Mahi !

Updating this without target comments on the previous one !

But will update the next one with comments on this and previous one !

Next update after 20 and more comments on this and previous chapter !!

I am really putting in a lot of thought behind this and giving regular updates so hence the target of comments !

See u in next !

Happy Reading !