Part 26

Next morning Rohit woke up first and then Virat too.
"Morning Vi" said Rohit helping him up so that he don't put pressure on his hands.

"Morning" said Virat.

"You okay ?" Asked Rohit in concern.

"Ya I guess" said Virat not knowing yet.

"Get freshen up .. then we can have breakfast. U haven't eaten anything since night. And thik se freshen up hona .. wounds of ur hand are deep" said Rohit instructing him.

"Yeah I will" said Virat.

Rohit and Virat both came downstairs and saw Anushka, Ritika laughing with Aman.

"I told Aman to stay the night" said Rohit as Virat was confused.

"I want to talk to you about some important stuff .. after breakfast." Said Rohit.

"Ro!" He called.

"Ha Bol" said Rohit back.

"Did by any chance MS was at the office yesterday u know after I slept ?" Virat asked as he felt it.

"Why do u ask that ?" Asked Rohit.

"No reason .. let it b" said Virat and went towards the table.

"Good morning Rohit sir" greeted Aman.

"Morning Sir, how are u feeling now" asked Aman hesitantly.

"I am fine, thanks Aman" said Virat.

"Sammio how are u now bacha? Is it paining ?" Virat asked her softly making her sit on his lap.

"No chachu, it's not." Said Sammy.

"Baba pakka it's not paining?" Rohit asked this time caressing her wound.

"Offooo Dada I am a strong girl" said Sammy making Rohit and Virat smile.

"Chachu what happened to you? Are u okay ?" She asked seeing his hands.

"I am okay" said Virat.

"U know chachu Aman uncle has prepared so tasty pancake with chocolate chips" Said Sammy licking her lips.

"Ohh really" said Virat.

"Aman uncle give to chachu and Dada na" said Sammy making him whole nervous.

"Wo actually I got early so I thought to help Anushka mam and Ritika mam" he said nervously.

"It's fine Aman." Said Rohit.

Aman served both of them.

"Chachu wait I will help u" said Sammy helping him to eat.

"Have it" she said forwarding a bite.

Virat got moist eyes seeing that love and innocence in her eyes. Everyone on the table got emotional about Sammy was taking care of Virat.

"Have na Chachu" said Sammy seeing him lost.

Virat had it and just hugged her close to him.
"It's nice na" asked Sammy.

"Yes it is tasty" Virat said to Aman.

"Chachu are u crying, is it paining ?" Sammy asked looking at his hands.

"No bacha it's not" said Virat.

They had breakfast and Aman left. Rohit called Anushka and Ritika so that he could tell them about he talked. Virat was playing with Sammy for sometime.

"I am ready to give a chance to MS" said Rohit to both of them.

"That's great Ro" said Ritika at first.