Part 57

"So he tricked me and broke my trust" Virat said in daze.

Rohit looked at Virat who had a broken expression on his face.

Virat left the cabin and went to terrace. Rohit went behind him telling Mahi and others to go home. Mahi understood and left with the kids.

Rohit stood beside Virat and they just gazed stars in silence.

"He can never do that Ro" said Virat.

Rohit looked at him. And Virat continued.

"He can never break my trust like this. I know him .. u have to believe me on this. He is the most selfless person I have seen Ro. I am sure there is reason behind this."
Virat said.

"And the things he said to you" Rohit asked wanting to know Virat's opinion on that.

"That's just a tactic. U saw how his demeanor was .. he was curling his fist to control his stammering .. I would not lie to u that his words did hurt me. But he was just trying to distract us"
Virat said knowing Aman.

"Why do u think he is doing this?" asked Rohit .

"Don't know .. that's what I am thinking. I know there is some strong reason behind all this." said Virat.

"Let figure it out .. first chal ab khana kha le .. and dont u deny." said Rohit before he could deny.

"Is anyone there downstairs?" asked Virat.

"No why?" asked Rohit confused not knowing why he was asking that.

"Nothing, its just that I cannot see them doubting Aman." said Virat remembering the morning incident with Jinks.

"We cannot totally blame them for that. They dont know Aman as we do" said Rohit explaining it to him.

"Ya i know that still" said Virat.

They came down and had their dinner. Rohit handed him his tablets.

"Kitne din leni padhegi aur yeh tablets Ro" asked Virat seeing it.

"2 din aur Vi .. nakhre mat kar" said Rohit.
Virat had it without tantrums.

They both sat again to look what was wrong with that place specifically.

Almost in the morning Virat found something and he showed Rohit what he had found. Rohit looked at him shockingly and in surprise.

Before Rohit could say anything Virat's phone rang.

"Yes !" Said Virat as he picked it up.

"Aman sir has come home now.. I think u should come here sir" said the security person.

Virat hanged up and they drived to Aman's home. Rohit opened it with the spare key they had.

They entered the house and saw Aman laying on the couch. Virat went to him and saw his lip was bleeding .. and he had some bruises on his face.

"Aman wake up!" Said Virat shaking him.

He was scared seeing him like that. Rohit went and brought water. First they sprinkled on his face a bit, As he was not waking up.

Aman got up and saw Virat and Rohit there. He stood up in surprise.

"What are u both doing here?" Asked Aman in shock.

"WTF happened ?" Asked Virat sternly.

"Nothing" said Aman.

"Answer now Aman !" Said Rohit this time.

"I got into a fight nothing else" said Aman.

"U .. got .. into .. a .. fight" asked Virat emphasising on each word.