Part 28

Virat patted his cheeks - "Rah .. get up. Rahuliya!"

Jassi was scared too seeing that.

"Let's take him to hospital. Fever is very high" said Virat to Jassi.

They made him lay down in the car with Jassi at the back. Virat was driving .. he texted Rohit about where he was going.

"KL fainted in lobby, I am taking him to hospital. Come there as soon as u can"

"Rah get up plz, wake up." Said Jassi with moist eyes.

Virat didn't say anything because it was getting too much for him now.

They reached the hospital and doctor took KL inside while Virat and Jassi sat outside.

Virat was just hoping that everything would be fine. He hates hospitals.

Jassi on the other hand was very worried. He knew how much KL was disturbed since they met Rohit and Virat.

From past one year Jassi was by his side .. to be with him. He had seen how much KL had suffered silently.

Virat saw Jassi was looking at the door where they took KL. He was staring it lost in thoughts.

"Don't worry he will be fine" Virat said but Jassi was too lost to hear it.

Virat kept hand on his shoulder to get him out of his thoughts. Jassi looked at him with moist eyes.
"He will be fine" Virat said to which Jassi just nodded.

Doctor came outside - "I have given him a injection fever will get reduced soon. But this constant fevers is concern. Take care of him and make sure he takes complete rest"

Virat nodded and Jassi asked - "Can we see him ?"

"Yes sure" said Doctor and they went inside. Jassi sat beside him and said - "Rah get well soon please"

For Virat it was killing him inside to see Rahul like this. But he didn't know how to react.

"Is this all guilt which is causing Rahul to be this sick" Virat thought.

At the ICT hotel -

Mahi was devastated to hear everything from Virat, his Cheeku. He knew he deserve it.

"Calm down please" said Rohit as he passes him water.

"I lost him. I lost my Cheeku" Mahi said sadly.

"U should not loose hope" Rohit said knowing Virat. He was just really angry and disappointed at everyone.

"Is there hope ?" Mahi asked like a child.

"Yes there is, because u didn't get silent treatment from him. If u would get that then u would know there is no hope" Rohit said to him.

Rohit was gonna say something when He received Virat's message.

"KL fainted, Virat took him to hospital. We have to go there." Rohit informed Mahi.

They both went to the hospital and in the room where he was. They saw Jassi sitting beside KL and Virat talking to the doctor.

Mahi went to Jassi to which Jassi hugged Mahi by his waist and sobbed "Bhai it's been so much time now he is suffering silently. I can't see it anymore"