Part 39

Mahi was in the cabin with Virat and Rohit. He was working on the feedback with them as he was the coach.

Virat was speaking on the phone with someone. He was pacing in his cabin.

"I want it today anyhow, take double money" said Virat irritatedly.

"Don't make me come there and give it to me anyhow. U know I can make it happen by other contractors. If u want that then I will do it."
Virat said in a professional and authoritative tone.

MS felt so weird hearing his Cheeku speaking like that.

"Great" said Virat hanged up the phone.

"Did it work ?" Asked Rohit.

"It always works. I told him I will give the contract to other one. And I will make him loose others too" Virat said smirking.

"And how he can loose our contract" said Rohit smirking and hi-fied him.

"He knows we can make it happen and he may loose all contracts.Last time u did it this time i can do it" said Virat with a winning smirk.

Mahi felt that they have become too professional. They were not his naive Cheeku and Ro.

"Okay MS, do u feel if u need any change in the machines" asked Rohit getting to the meeting.

Mahi was going to say something when Aman knocked the door.

"Sir, here is the list of potential PA's" Aman said in a low voice.

Rohit took the list and started to go through it. And passed it to Virat.

"So take their interviews and whatever u feel suitable Aman hire him/her for us" said Rohit.

"Me ?" Asked Aman confused.

"Ofcourse, u know our schedules and everything right. And this is your last task before leaving" said Virat.

"Okay sir" said Aman sadly.

"Anything else Aman?" Asked Rohit seeing him standing.

"Sir plz think about it once. I am sorry" said Aman being guilty.

"Aman, complete ur task and give me ur letter at EOD" said Virat.

Mahi felt so bad for Aman. He was a good guy.

"That's all Aman, u can go" said Virat.

Aman left sadly having no hope now.

"Sorry to interrupt, but u should think once. He seems really good at his work" said Mahi softly wanting to change their decision.

"The decision is done" said Virat getting back to his laptop.

"Yes it's better that he resigns" said Rohit reading the file.

Mahi sighed at their stubborn behaviour. And he left after completing their discussion.

Virat and Rohit sat in the cabin discussing something.

"What do u think about this one ?" Asked Rohit showing him something.

"Nahi yeh nahi" said Virat rejecting it again.

"Yeh acha hai yaar Vi, Abhi tak You have rejected 10" said Rohit irritated with his choices

"Toh kya hua" said Virat shrugging.

"Vi yaar final kar jaldi" said Rohit bored

"Choice toh karne de" said Virat seeing again the choices

"U have spent half hour now" said Rohit and moved out of the cabin to sit in the open area.

"Ro yaar kya hai tujhe" said Virat went out too and sat there.

ICT got aware of that and were seeing them arguing about something.

"Tujhe kya hai , I want to choose this one" Rohit said it bored out of his mind on one thing.

"Mujhe nahi pasand hai wo" Virat said stubbornly

"Jo karna hai kar" said Rohit getting up from his side.

"Ro ruk yaar" Virat said loudly

"Tu wo final kar jo mai Bol raha hu" said Rohit turning back

"U don't listen to me"Virat pouted

"I don't listen to you, u are not listening" Rohit said irritatedly.

Everyone was confused about it what they were arguging. What surprised Mahi was that they were fighting like old times.

"Do whatever u want" Rohit left and sat on the empty space beside Mahi bhai.

"Whats wrong Ro?" asked Mahi softly seeing him irritated.

"Your cheeku is not listening to me" said Rohit absentmindedly. Mahi was surprised to hear that from him.

Rohit just closed his eyes and leaned on his shoulder feeling irritated. Mahi smiled at that.

After 15 mins Virat came to Rohit and said -

"Acha okay teri choice but next isme meri"said Virat wanted to solve it. Rohit opened his eyes and saw him standing there.

"Mai baat nahi kar raha ab" said Rohit.

"Yaar maan ja Ro, i am agreeing to your choice na" said Virat irritated with his sulking.

Rohit was going to say something again. But Virat cut him.

"Ro I will make it upto you but please abhi chal we have less time" said Virat dragging him leaving a smiling Mahi behind on their antics which really felt like their old selves.

At evening -

Rohit and Virat arranged the docs and everything they need. They sat in the open area on bean bags. Aman came there.

"Your letter?" asked Rohit forwarding his hand out.

Aman handed it with shivering hands. Jassi and Mahi felt so bad seeing that.

"The PA hiring work done ?" asked Virat.

"I cannot do that. I have attached your schedules. You can cut my salary for the work not done" said Aman not able to do that.

"U know we cannot add any compensation right because that will pay for Rohit's car" said Virat seeing his compensation documents.

"Yes sir" said Aman looking down.

ICT felt so different hearing that. Virat saying about the money. They got doubts like really was Virat changed so much. But they decided to wait not wanting to judge him.

"Thank you for your cooperation" said Rohit getting up along with Virat.

"Bhai think about it once" said Jassi gathering all the courage he had. First he would feel different because Aman was in the place where he used to be. But now he understood that he had a different place in their lives and he was different.

"Yes Virat,Rohit think once. You can forgive him right" said Mahi too.

"Any questions Aman?" asked Rohit ignoring what Jassi and Mahi said.

"No sir" said Aman.

"Pack your belongings then" said Virat.

"It was nice working with you both" said Aman with moist eyes and went to his cubicle.

Jassi and Mahi sighed at their stubborn nature and decision making.

------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter !

Vote and drop ur comments and tell me how liked it !!

So what do u think is it the end of Aman-RohiRat bond ? And what conversatio did KL,Jassi have with Anushka,Ritika?

Stay tuned for that. Expecting lot of suggestions and support. Do comment on the previous chapter too

Till then,
Happy Reading !