Part 49

Rohit came back with Aman and saw Virat holding Mahi's hand. He smiled at that. Aman rested himself on the couch.

Rohit sat beside Aman checking his phone. Aman was already sleepy as it was late. He slept keeping his head on Rohit's shoulder.

Rohit looked up from his phone sensing the weight on his shoulder. He tried to straighten him but Aman held his arm and slept more comfortably.

Rohit smiled at that and patted his head.

Mahi - "He indeed cares for u both so much. And is really calm headed"
He said looking at Aman.

Rohit "Ya he really cares very much .. that's why we decided to do something for him. We were not getting the deal though"
He said.

Mahi - "Ya I remember Cheeku threatening the dealer that day"

Rohit - "Ya he was messing with us and this was the second time. He did it once we needed our office place at that I made him loose all his contracts then he gave us that place"
(P.S - Try to keep this in mind will need for future ref 🙈)

Mahi - "Aman really admires U both but u both really scared him regarding that firing incident."

Rohit - "Ohh .. actually whenever vi gets angry on him he says that he will fire him but never means it .. but that day Vi was scared that if anything happened to him that day and no one was with him so .. it got worse"

"We discussed it next day and then finalise the house thing to make him understand why we were worried .."

"U know what's the best thing about Aman ?"

Mahi - "What?"
He was interested in knowing this person whom his kids trusted so much.

Rohit - "He never asked us anything ! He will just be with us .. to help us with whatever we need. Like how Ritika had her outburst or sometimes Vi shouts at him unnecessarily he never asks anything .. he just helps us"
He said feeling so affectionate to Aman.

Mahi - "it's so rare to find a person like this .. I am happy and glad that u met him"

Rohit - "Ya Virat hired him when we decided to come back"
He said and yawned feeling sleepy.

They both slept in sitting positions.

They woke up in the morning by Virat's painful voice. Rohit rushed to him and Aman went to call the doctor.

Virat - "Ahhh !! Ro !!!"
He said holding his stomach.

Rohit - "Virat 2 mins doctor aa rahe hai"
He said trying to calm him down.

Mahi - "Cheeku lay still bacha"
He said holding his hand.

Doctor came and checked him .. gave him some medicine which gave him relief at instant.

"It's stomach cramps .. will get better soon" said Doctor.

Mahi caressed his forehead wiping the sweat formed on it. Sensing that touch Virat opened his eyes and looked at him with so much longing.
Virat was going to say something but door opened with the family entering.

Sammy - "Chachu .."

Mahi moved away to give them space. He went to freshen up himself. Ict arrived too .. Bhuvi gave Mahi clothes to Change.

Rohit helped Virat to sit in sitting position.
Sammy climbed up the bed with help of Aman.
She hugged him with her cute little hands around his neck.

"Are u okay chachu ?" She asked breaking the hug.

"Ha bacha see fit n fine" said Virat kissing her cheeks.

"Dada is he really okay" she asked turning to Rohit.

"Sammio u don't believe me" Virat asked raising his eyebrows.

"No mumma have told me that u lie about your pain" said Sammy.

"Rits I m hurt, what are u teaching my Sammio?" He said wiping fake tears.

"Ohh Vi u know how u are even if I don't say that she will understand" said Ritika seeing his drama.

"Baba Vi chachu is okay, he will come home tomorrow" said Rohit to Sammy.

"Tomorrow! I will be waiting for u chachu .. get well soon" said Sammy.

"Ofcourse bacha" said Virat.

Aman took Sammy outside.

"How are u now Vi ?" Asked Anushka.

"Better now Nushkie" said Virat.

"How are u Rits ?" Asked Virat.

"I am okay dont u worry" said Ritika.

"Any nightmares?" Asked Virat.

Rohit looked at Ritika who was bit nervous about it.

"Don't worry only one.. and I was there with her so Ro don't worry okay I took care of ur wife"  said Anushka put his arm around Ritika.

Which made Ritika and Rohit smiled.
"Did u take care of ur soulmate ?" Asked Anushka.

"Ohh ur husband troubled me so much .. throwing tantrums while eating food I had to tolerate so much"
Rohit said dramatically.

"Ohh how mean Ro !" Said Virat smacking his arm with his saline hand.

"Oww" said Virat as it pained a bit.

"Tu shaanti se beth nahi sakta na" said Rohit caressing his hand.

"Rits see ur husband is troubling me" whined Virat.

"Vi how convenient when he is troubling u then he is my husband and when he is loving and caring towards u then he is ur best friend" said Ritika teasing him.

"No one is at my side .. I am not gonna talk to u all" said Virat pouting.

Rohit was gonna say something but Just then ict arrived. Ritika had no expression on her face. Anushka held her hand.

KL - "How are u feeling now bhai?"
He asked seeing him seated.

Virat - "Better than yesterday"
He said softly.

Ritika left the room not wanting to watch that at all. Jassi ran after her.

"Bhabhi please" said Jassi pleadingly.

Ritika stopped and turned to Jassi.

"Anu go to Rits" Virat said immediately as she left the room.

Anushka went and stood beside her while Jassi was saying.

"Bhabhi please give us one chance to gain ur forgiveness please .. we know we are at fault... please bhabhi just once"
He said pleading to her.

—————————————-
Here is the next one !

Drop ur votes and comments and tell me how u like it!

Do u think Ritika and Anushka will give them a chance as they did to Mahi ?

See u in next,
Happy Reading !

This is my fourth update across books so drop ur comments !