Part 40

A/N : I cannot believe that I am writing 40th Chapter of this book. By far the longest. Thank you so much for all the support and motivation which led me here.

In the cafe earlier -

KL and Jassi were sitting nervously didnt know how to begin the conversation.

"How are you Rahul?" asked Ritika beginning the conversation.

"I am okay now" said KL.

Jassi began nervously - "We are really sorry Bhabhi for not trusting bhaiyas. We made a big mistake. Not only them but we also made you upset"

KL continued - "Yes I am really sorry Bhabhi for calling you Anushka .. and also not being by your side. You supported me so much when I was low. But I didnt. Its killing me to think what you all had gone through. But we are really sorry."

Anushka said softly - "We know u all have made a mistake. And u have realised it. But u should know that its not easy for us."

"Yes bhabhi we understand." said Jassi.

"Ritika bhabhi say something please" said KL.

"I m sorry but I dont have forgiveness to give to you. U left ur big brothers who would give their life to you.. pamper you... support you. But u left them when they needed you. Jassi u left ur Ro bhai and Virat bhai and KL u left ur Bro and Virat bhai. And KL u hurted Anushka too. I dont know if I can forgive you. Its too damn hard." said Ritika getting up and left with Anushka.

KL and Jassi felt so guilty about it. They just sat there processing what Ritika said.

Ritika and Anushka informed RohiRat and left from there as they had some important work (which will be revealed in later parts 🙈)

Rohit and Virat were sitting in a corner and doing something.

Rohit looked in a direction and said - "Vi kitna time hai jaldi kar."

Virat said typing fast - "Kar toh raha hu, tu nazar rakh bas"

"Jaldi kar na" said Rohit.

"Tu mera dimag mat kha, yaha mujhe type karna hai. U have to stand" said Virat irritated with his whining.

"U took that job, ur fault" said Rohit shrugging.

Mahi saw them like that. He was so confused.

Virat ran to take printout. He collided with Mahi.

"Aaram se Cheeku" said Mahi in concern as Virat was about to fall.

"Sorry bhai" he said unknowingly and ran from there. But it was enough for making Mahi's heart fill with happiness to hear Bhai from him after 1.5 years.

Aman came to them after done with his packing. ICT was also surrounded to bid bye to him. Aman saw Virat on laptop and talking to Rohit. He was so upset seeing them like that. He began to leave but stopped hearing Rohit's voice.

"Aman!" yelled Rohit.

"Yes sir" said Aman coming to them.

"Here Take your documents" said Virat handing to him.

"Which documents" asked Aman confused. He open it and was shocked.

Aman asked being shocked and starring the documents - "Are u serious ?"

Rohit asked - "What do u think ?"

Aman asked still shocked and surprised - "How did you know about this ?"

Virat answered - "I know everything Aman. If you are working this close to me then dont u think I will be knowing everything"

"I can't take this" said Aman being emotional.