Part 15

In the ICT hotel -

Jaddu was continuously trying to call Mahi but he was not answering. It was almost 9 pm now and Mahi had still not arrived. It was 12 hours he had gone.

Jaddu checked everywhere but didn't say anything to anyone. He didn't want to worry anyone unnecessarily.

He thought to ask Aman if Bhai had gone back to the office.

At RohiRat's house -

Anushka and Ritika were a bit worried about Mahi bhai as he suddenly left and he was in tears which made them feel bad.

Anushka texted asking him if he was okay ? But didn't receive any reply.

Virat and Rohit arrived home. They freshen up and sat on the dinner table.

Anushka - "How was the check up ? What did the doctor say ?"
She asked wanting to divert her mind from Mahi bhai's whereabouts.

Virat - "Everything is fine."
He said.

Rohit - "Maine bola tha tujhe ki sab thik hai karke but tu hai ki jabadasti le Gaya aur sab scans karwane pade"
He said annoyingly

Virat - "The day doctor will say na ki - "Virat he is okay u don't need to bring him for routine checkup" then I will stop.
He said sternly.

Rohit - "Tune bola hoga doctor ko ki aisa kabhi na bole.. so that u can annoy me for life by taking me to check ups"
He said irritated

Ritika - "Ro it's good na check up ho Gaya why are u irritated"

Rohit was again going to answer but stopped hearing the doorbell. Virat went to open it.

Virat - "Aman what are you doing here ?"
He asked seeing the time.

Aman - "ummm sir sorry to disturb but Anushka mam called me as they needed some help regarding the restaurant."
He said nervously.

Virat - "come in then"

Anushka - "Hi Aman thanks for coming on such short notice ... I know how much work Virat gives u"
She said politely.

Rohit - "He doesn't mind that Nush .. he will be ready to work at midnight too for Virat"
He said teasing him.

Virat - "Ro shut up and eat ur food"
He said.

Aman - "it's fine Mam .. tell me what do u need"
He said.

Ritika - "First have something and then we can work"
She said telling him to sit.

Aman - "It's okay Mam I will have it later"
He said.

Rohit - "Sit Aman have dinner .. then u can work"
He said softly.

Aman was going to start dinner but got interrupted by the call.

Aman - "Just a min"
He said and picked the call.

Jaddu - "Hello Aman sorry for calling so late"
He said first.

Aman - "No problem Jaddu sir .. how can I help ?"
He said politely.

Virat and others got little attentive hearing Jaddu's name.

Jaddu - "Actuallly MS has not arrived yet so I was wondering if you saw him in the office .. may b he came back"
He asked

Aman - "No I left office at 8 .. till then he didn't arrive there and after i left office was locked so I don't think he came back"
He said giving the update.

Jaddu - "Thank you I will look then"
He said.

Aman - "Do tell me if u require any help and also just ping when he reaches"
He said and hanged up.

Ritika - "What's wrong Aman ?"
She asked.

Aman - "It was Jaddu sir .. he was worried about MS .. he didn't arrive yet at hotel. I think it's 12 hours he has not informed anyone .. so he was asking if I saw him at office while I was leaving"
He said.

Anushka and Ritika looked at each other after hearing that. Virat and Rohit didn't how to react.

Rohit - "Try calling his phone Aman"
He said.

Aman - "I tried but he is not picking up. He looked really worried in the morning too .. hope everything is fine"
He said updating him.

Aman tried again and phone was switched off now.

After sometime of Aman and Jaddu trying The calls .. Virat got up and said - "I will come in sometime"
He said going outside.

Rohit knew where he was going so he said - "I am coming with you"

Saying this They went from there.

Anushka - "where did they go ?"
She asked.

Ritika - "No idea .. Aman any update"
She asked seeing him on phone.

Aman - "No mam"

In the car -

Virat was driving silently and then Rohit asked - "Do u think he must be there ?"

Virat - "I think so.. he always used to go there when he is worried about something.. I hope it is not changed .."
He said thinking about the place.

Rohit - "Do u remember when he took u there for the first time ?"
He asked.

Virat replied without any emotion - "No I don't"

Rohit knew it was a lie. But he didn't press any further.

They reached the place and saw one figure in the dark staring at the stars. They went closer and saw it was Mahi.

Virat messaged Aman that they found him and tell Jaddu the same.

Rohit went near him and kept his hand on his shoulder to get him out of his thoughts.
Mahi saw him and got shocked seeing him and Virat there.

And Rohit was shocked and surprised to see him in tears.Virat was also thinking what had happened not that he cared (thinking with his brain right now).

Rohit cleared his throat - "Your team is searching for you.. let's go"
He said.

Mahi realized the time and checked his phone it was switched off.
He got up but stumbled a bit as he was sitting from hours .. Rohit who was near him held him to stabilise himself.

Rohit took him to car and Virat opened the door. He sat in the backseat and Virat along with Rohit sat in front.

Mahi thought how they still came to find him because it was Virat and Rohit along with him who knew about this place.

"Sorry for bothering you" Mahi said being guilty and didn't look at them .. he just saw outside the window drowning in guilt.

"Do u want to charge ur phone ?" Asked Rohit passing him the power bank.

"There is water in the back of the seat" Virat said for the first time. Virat would lie but he was affected a bit seeing him in tears and in such state.

"Thanks" he said.

Mahi charged his phone and saw messages from Anushka. He texted her back - "I am okay .. sorry for going abruptly.. will meet u tomorrow same time same place"

They drove in silence. Mahi just rested his head on the seat feeling so exhausted emotionally.

————————————————-
Next chapter is here !

Vote and comment ur feedback !

Tell me how u like it !!

Next update after 20-30 comments !

See u in next !