Part 56

"Bhai trust me we didn't do this .." Rohit pleads to Mahi but Mahi turns his face.

"It has ur signatures" said Jinks to which Rohit looked at him in shock.

Rohit was thinking all this .. it felt he was dragged back in flashback. (So he was lost)

"Ro trust me plz I didn't do this .. u know how important that office was for us .. we had decided to name it on Anushka's and Ritika's name." Said Virat seeing him lost in thoughts.

Everyone was looking at Rohit and Virat and feeling as if they were 1 year back only here Virat was pleading to Rohit and they could feel today how Virat must be feeling.

Virat was in tears by now .. he held Rohit's arm to believe him and Aman was just standing there.

Rohit got out of his thoughts and saw Virat crying and pleading him to trust him.

"Shhh .. Vi I trust u .. I know u can never do this." Said Rohit softly taking him in a hug.

(P.S - here it is .. Ro trusts Vi .. (now don't kill me readers🙈 .. and I had promised u na Whatkikilikes RohiRat will be together 🤭💕))

Mahi thought that's all they needed at that time a hug and to tell them that he trusts them .. but he drifted them away. And it was the same reason that now for Virat only Rohit's trust was important.

"Stop crying Vi I am here only and I completely trust u" said Rohit wiping his tears.

"Pakka?" Virat asked like a child.

"Ha baba Pakka .. Sammy se bhi jyada bacha hai tu sachi" Rohit said making him smile and taking him in a hug.

After sometime Virat calmed down and saw Aman standing there and not saying anything.

"Aman did that dealer said something about our contract recently" asked Virat once he got normal.

"Why will he say anything ? He got the money and place back .." Aman said.

"How did those signatures got in that document" asked Rohit sternly.

"I don't know that" said Aman professionally but Virat could feel his demeanour different.

"How u cannot know ? U always read every document right ! And I do read it and I don't remember this document coming on my desk" said Virat.

"How will I know everything Sir ? Am I a Robot ?" Said Aman little loudly.

"What did u say ?" Asked Virat.

"That I am not a Robot .. aman do this .. Aman check this .. I cannot do this anymore" said Aman angrily.

Virat was gonna say something and stopped after he heard Aman's next sentence.

"And now Ofcourse u got ur brothers back right why will u need me .. I was just a replacement of them to u na .. but u never treated me like ur brother"
Aman said angrily.

Everyone got shocked and surprise hearing that from Aman. Rohit couldn't believe he just said that and also to Virat.

"And Rohit sir .." Aman began but stopped hearing Virat's Voice.

"Leave Aman ! Out from here ! Get out !" Said Virat angrily not wanting him to say anything against Rohit now. Everyone flinched at Virat's tone.

Aman left and everyone just looked at Virat and Rohit who were in shock .. and so many emotions where on their face ..

Rohit called that contractor but his phone was not reachable. He tried again pacing in the room but nothing was working.

Mahi was looking at them not able to help in any way. And it was really sensitive issue.