Part 74

Mahi turned as the call got complete and saw Virat waiting there. He asked ..

"Virat .. are u waiting for me ?"

"Yes bhai .. I was hoping we could talk .." Virat said remembering the morning conversation with Rohit.

"Yes .. lets sit" Mahi said and they sat in the lawn.

"Kya hua .. all okay na" asked Mahi after a minute of silence as Virat was still thinking about how to begin the conversation.

"Wo ... ummmm .. I am really sorry" Virat said.

"Sorry ? For what ?" asked Mahi being totally confused.

"Actually 2-3 days back .. you were asking me what was the problem with Aman .. I replied it too formally .. and I know u felt bad about it .. Rohit told me as I was too occupied to notice that .."

Virat said reminiding him what was it about.

"Its okay" said Mahi softly.

"No its not okay .. I was figuring out myself .. what was the issue with Aman ... and then me and Ro were also having an arugment on one thing or the other ... I didnt realize how I spoke with you .. I am not justifying my actions ... but I am really sorry"

Virat said explaining the events and apologising to him.

"Ch ... Virat ... I know things are not the same now .. but you still dont need to be so formal with me ... justifying it ... because i know u were disturbed"

Mahi said softly.

"But u did feel bad about it right ?" Virat asked wanting to know how his actions were affecting Mahi. He noticed how he stopped calling him "Cheeku".

"To be honest .. I did feel bad because I thought I was back to square one ... and u again stopped talking to me ... so" Mahi said.

"No bhai it is not like that .. its just I was too stressed .." Virat said.

"I understand .. u know u dont have to take all the stress on your shoulders .. you have so many people with you .. doing that will only affect you and everyone around you .. so dont think about everything at once and by yourself" Mahi said explaining it to him.

Virat rested his head on his shoulder .. "Bhai I never thought .. that life will take so much of a turn suddenly .. u know how i was right ? .. its all so hard .." He said voicing out his emotions a bit.

"I know .. it's really difficult.. but see how strong u have emerged from it" Mahi said though he wanted his goofy Cheeku back.

"Let's go inside" Virat said .. not understanding when Mahi said he has become strong .. but only he knew how weak he had become that every damn thing affected him now.

"Let's just sit here for sometime .." Mahi said holding him as he was resting his head on Mahi's shoulder.

They just sat in silence ... feeling comfort after so many days.

Inside the house -

"How are u feeling now ? Like getting proper sleep .. did u talk to Virat bhai or Rohit bhai"

Jassi asked Aman as they were having dessert .. He was sitting beside Aman.

"Feeling better .. today being here really feels nice .. abt sleep I am trying .. I hope it gets better .."

Aman said to Jassi feeling really comfortable talking with him .. it seemed Jassi really understood him.

"What are they talking about ?"

Harry asked Rah seeing Jassi and Aman sitting and talking on bean bags which were place in corner of the hall.

"Mujhe Kya pata ... how come Jassi is talking with him now ?"

Rahul said feeling curious and jealous like how Jassi and Aman were having a conversation and about what they were talking.

"Did u talked to Virat bhai and Rohit bhai ? U know
This is the second time I am asking u this !!"

Jassi said asking him again to which Aman just didn't know what to say.

"No I didn't get a chance .." Aman said.

"Aman, what do u mean u didn't get a chance .. u spend literally more than half of the day with them .. u just need to initiate the conversation"

Jassi said softly keeping his hand on his arm .. explaining it to him.

"Why is he keeping his hand on his arm now ? How are they so close ?"

Harry said Rahul who was looking at the same.

"Will u both stop doing the commentary? Wo log normally toh baat kar sakte hai na."

Shreyas said seeing them shooting daggers at Aman and Jassi who were too involved in their conversation.

"Jasprit .." Aman began.

"U can call me Jassi or Jas" said Jassi softly.

"Jas .. U know I was never a person to go and share my feelings to anyone because i didn't had any person to go to .. so it takes so much effort for me and I have to really make my mind for that .. which is really difficult"

Aman said explaining him why it was difficult for him to go to anyone.

"But Aman previously u didn't had anyone .. now u have them as ur brothers who care for u .. Both the bhabhis .. and even me as ur friend .. so u can try na"

Jassi said softly keeping his hand on Aman's gripping to make him understand.

"Okay see now Shrey .. Jassi is talking so softly to him" Hardik said seeing the demeanour of Jassi.

"Toh kya hua Harry .. why not Jassi can talk with him" Shreyas asked totally confused.

"What are u three discussing about ?" Nush asked coming to them.

"That how Aman is getting close to Jassi" Harry said absentmindedly.

Rahul facepalmed ... "Kuch nahi Bhabhi yeh Kuch bhi bakwas kar raha hai" said Rahul covering up not wanting to embarrass themselves.

But Anushka got the hint .. she went to Rits .. "Rits bahot din ho Gaye we didn't see jealous kids .. like Harry and Rah together .. u know.. let's have some fun"
Anushka said the same to Ritika  ..

Virat, Mahi, Rohit and Jinks arrived just then. Virat and Rohit went near Jassi and Aman .. and sat with them.

Ritika and Anushka sat beside Mahi bhai .. and they were in range of hearing the kids and kids also could hear them.

Anushka - "Pata hai Mahi bhai .. Vami and Sammy are so comfortable with Aman na .. they really enjoy playing with him"

She said to which Mahi gave her a look and she gestured to observe Rah, Harry, Shrey and Rishabh.
Mahi understood what she was trying to do.

Anushka just wanted to make a happy env for everyone specially for Rits, Vi and Ro .. She knew this was perfect for that.

This was gonna help .. so that the kids would openly tell Virat and Rohit how important they are for them.

——————-
To be continued ..  (because it is getting too long)

Tell me how u liked it !!

Happy Reading !!