Part 55

Rohit saw Virat was getting worked up and texting Aman even if it means sending him the message of firing from one hand.

He held his hand and said softly - "Calm down .. yahi kahi hoga. Mai dekh kar aata hu".

As Rohit got up to leave Virat held his hand and told him not to leave his side. Rohit called Jassi and Shreyas.

"Yes bhai" they said together.

"Can u check outside if Aman is there nearby" said Rohit as he was worried now too.

Just as they were about to leave Aman entered the room. Virat was gonna ask him where he was but Rohit held his hand as everyone was there.

"I think Virat should rest now .. anyway he will get discharged tomorrow" said Rohit seeing kiddos sad faces not wanting to go.

Everyone bid bye to them. Now Rohit, Mahi and Aman were there with Virat.

"Aman where were you ? Rohit and I have been trying to call you !" Asked Virat as soon as everyone left.

"Sir actually I was on call with the client who are providing us machines" He said it real fast but was understood by Virat.

"I will get coffee" said Aman and left the room again.

"Something is wrong with him .. he is behaving weird" Virat said noticing his actions.

"Weird how?" Asked Mahi not understanding.

"He just lied to me" said Virat.

"How do u know that?" Asked Mahi curiously.

"First he stammers when he lies and when he needs to hide something from us then he says it real fast so that stammering doesn't get noticed"
Said Virat.

"And secondly the client is in abroad for 1 week .. so there is no way he had called Aman" said Rohit checking in his phone.

"What's wrong with him ?" Thought Virat.

"For now u take rest, we will figure out tomorrow once we reach home" Rohit said seeing Virat tired and sleepy.

Virat lay down and slept under the effect of medicines.

Rohit sat on the couch laying his head on Mahi's lap which surprised Mahi.
"U know today when I went home .. the whole house was surrounded by mess, laughter and giggles"
Rohit said closing his eyes in content.

Mahi just caressed his hair as he slept. He just wished that everything will be okay soon. He was worried about the seniors who were feeling left out now.

Aman came and told Mahi he needs to leave. Mahi didn't know how to ask him what's wrong so he said nothing. Aman left the room.

Next morning Mahi and Rohit woke up first and got freshen up.Virat was still sleeping.

Rohit tried calling Aman but his phone was not reachable. Mahi came with coffee and saw Rohit immersed in phone.

"Kya hua Ro" asked Mahi

"Bhai, pata nahi Aman ka call nahi lag raha. Wo raat mai aya tha kya" he asked Mahi.

"Ha aya toh tha but he went immediately" said Mahi.

"Yeh ladka, kya kar raha hai ! Virat would be very worried now and he would really face his anger again"
Rohit said in tension.

"Don't worry" said Mahi.

Virat woke up feeling much better today.

"How are u feeling now ?" Mahi asked him as he woke up.

"Much better" said Virat.

They completed the discharge process and were ready to go home.
"Finally we can go home" said Virat with a relief.

When they opened the door .. they were greeted by big voice.

"WELCOME HOME BHAI/CHACHU / VI"

Juniors along with Sammy, Anushka and Ritika shouted loudly with party poppers.

Virat and Rohit were indeed surprised.. Virat looked at Rohit who whispered to him - "Kal se ghar ke yahi halat hai I think we should adapt it now .. look at Ritz and Nush."

Virat saw Nush and Rits who were giggling as Hardik's part popper didn't burst and failed.

"Aww Harry koi baat nahi we will get new for u" said Ritika seeing him pout.

"Hardik chachu don't cry now" said Sammy seeing his face.
Listening to that everyone bursted in a laugh seeing Hardik's face as Sammy teases him.

After sometime they all got seated and were chatting. Virat received a message and showed it to Rohit.

"Rits u all arrange breakfast we will come in half hour" said Rohit. He and Virat got up.

"Where are u going?" Asked Anushka as they just came back before an hour.

"Nowhere .. we are at the outhouse. It's important." said Rohit and they both went.

Mahi and others got confused as they again saw Virat's really serious face which scared them as everything was getting normal now.

"Don't get angry Vi, just sit down first" said Rohit seeing Virat who was ready to smash his phone.

"Ro the deal which we had made a month back .. our new office got cancelled how and sab kuch ready tha .. interior chal raha tha Ro.. we had given extra money Ro for that place"
Virat said feeling extremely frustrated.

"Call Aman now" said Virat before Rohit could say something.

"Yes sir" said Aman as he picked up.

"Get here now Aman wherever u are I don't care. Get here now !" Said Virat taking phone from Rohit.

"Calm down Vi" said Rohit again thought he felt the anger himself.

"It's not about the money Ro, it's about how could the place could be taken from us when we signed the docs .. And Aman knew about it" said Virat burying his head in his hands.

"Vi let aman come and then we can talk. Let's eat something u have to take medicines" said Rohit calmly.

They went back to the house. Mahi saw them both tensed. He asked Rohit who mouthed that he will say it later.

"Let's go chachu I am hungry" said Sammy.

"Yes bacha" said Virat softly.

They had breakfast and then Aman arrived. Virat stood and took Aman to outhouse. Rohit followed him with Mahi and Juniors. ICT seniors who had come to meet them followed them too.

"How did we lost that place Aman when I had personally signed the documents"
Virat asked as soon as they reached there.

"We didn't loose it .. we handed it to the dealer" said Aman with a professional tone.

"What do u mean Aman?" Asked Rohit.

Aman gave them the documents which had Virat's signature on it saying that the place was returned to the dealer.

Rohit took them and read them as well .. he gave that to Virat.

"What the hell ! I didn't sign anything like this. Why would I sign this meaning it would cause huge loss ? And that place we needed it" said Virat seeing that docs.

"Ro u have to believe me.. I didn't do this"
Virat said looking at him who was having no expression on his face.

———————————-
Here is the next one as promised ! Thanks for ur comments ! It means so much to me !
(Also who all didn't comment go n comment plz 🙈)

What do u think has happened ? Will Rohit believe Virat ?

Vote and drop ur comments ! Tell me how u like it !

See u in next !
Happy Reading !