Part 96

It was almost evening ... Rohit woke up first to see Virat still sleeping holding him tightly as if he was gonna vanish. He tried to loosen his grip but it was firm. How did he manage to wake up before Virat ? He thought!

"Vi, get up it's almost evening ... it's 3 hours we have been sleeping! Or atleast let me get up !"

Rohit said softly shaking him not applying too much pressure on his hands as they were swelled due to saline and injections.

"Ro sleep yaar ... and let me sleep too! It's been days I have had sleep like this!!!"

Virat whined to Rohit's attempts to wake him up!! He just closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep again !

"Have you soul swapped with me or what ??? Why are u being so lazy suddenly ?? Uth ja Viiii !!"

Rohit said chuckling at how he was sleeping so sound like him. He knew Virat was tired but he had to get up now !! As he had medicines to take on time and even Ro had to take for 2-3 days.

"Shut up and sleep !!!" Virat said again.

"Vi if you don't get up now ... you will sit like a owl at night and trouble me as welll !!! And I don't want that !!! I want a peaceful sleep at night so get up now!!!"

Rohit said seeing him sleeping again .... But Virat didn't budge a bit. Rohit sighed at that and thought of something which would wake him up.

"I think Jassi went back to hotel seeing you sleep for so long !! You wanted to talk something important to him Na !!! But how will you now ??"

Rohit said it to wake him and as expected his trick worked !! Virat got up in a sec!

"Whatttt ??? Are u serious ? He went back !! I wanted to talk to him !!! I had told Nush to tell him to wait for sometime Na !! Didn't Nush tell him to wait??"

Virat exclaimed hearing that from Rohit ... he was going to call Nush but stopped hearing Rohit laughing ... and then he understood that he tricked him!!

"Kya hai yaar Ro ... is this time to make a joke ?? Means a person can't even sleep peacefully!!!"

Vi uttered annoyed at Rohit ... he took a pillow and hit him with it. As Rohit was busy laughing it landed on his face.

"Owww !!!" cried Rohit as Vi hit his face with pillow.

"What are you both doing ?? I thought u both would be resting !! You are playing with pillow !"

Mahi said as he entered in the room to check on both of them ... he saw Virat throwing pillows at Ro and he was trying to dodge it !!!

"Bhai I was sleeping and he woke me up by tricking me !!! He is troubling me!!"

Virat whined as soon as he saw Mahi bhai asking him what's wrong. It just felt right at the moment to him to whine to his bhai !!

"Bhai he has to take medicines on time !! And he was sleeping like a Kumbhakarna!! What should I do ?? U tell me !!"

Rohit said immediately in his defence. Mahi was amusingly watching both of them fighting like before ... his heart was bubbling with joy !!!

"Cheeku, Ro is right !! U have to eat ur meals on time and take medication on time ... and even Ro has to do it !! And u are complaining about tricking !! You have always woken him up with jug of water ... hotel mgmt had to always fill it up everyday ..."

Mahi said to Virat trying to stop his whining and make his annoyed face okay !! He said all that remembering it fondly !!

Virat and Rohit looked at each other and remembered that ... they just smiled at that memory.