Part 87

Same day in evening at ICT hotel after Vi n Ro left ~

"Bhabhi we are in Mumbai only, can we come please!" Sanjana said.

"Yes bhabhi pls we want to meet Nush and Rits. It's been so many days" said Natasha.

"Athiya are u there on call ?" Sakshi asked as she didn't say anything till now. She was the closest to Anushka after Rits Ofcourse.

"Ya m there" Athiya said in a low voice.

"Bhabhi can we come please I really want to meet Nush!" Athiya said.

"Yes come to hotel first then from there we will go to their house." Sakshi said calmly.

They arrived in 2 hours. They came to hotel only to face Harry and Rah in the lobby.

Rah saw Athiya and froze in his step. They looked at each other with longing and hurt. Rah could not see more disappointment on her face which he had given and left from there.

"What are u doing here Nats ?" Asked Harry who was shocked too.

"We came to meet Sakshi bhabhi" she said.

"Where is Jas ?" Sanjana asked.

"He is with Virat and Rohit bhai" informed Harry.

They all went to Sakshi's room and Harry made arrangements in his room also. He messaged Jassi about everything.

At Rah's room ~

Jassi seeing that state messages Virat and Rohit that he is not going to come back and stay at the ICT hotel due to some urgent work.

"Rah u idiot what's the mess ? Get up from the floor !" Harry said seeing the messed up room and his state as he was staring into nothing.

"Rah ... look at me !!! Harry get cold water" Jassi said patting Rah cheeks as he was not responding to him.

Harry got the cold water and splashed on Rahul's face which got him to his senses.

"She said ... she ... is .... Gonna ... leave ... me!" Rah said hesitantly and scared .. once he got into his senses.

"Whattttt ??? There is no way Athiya could say that Rah ! Get in ur senses !! Was she here ? When did she say to u ?"Jassi said to him sternly.

"I lost her ... as I lost Virat bhai ... oh my god ! What will I do now ??"Rah said in daze.

He was almost on verge of getting a panic attack. Jassi rushed to his side and took him in a hug.

"Calm down Rah !! No one is leaving you ! Athiya is not going anywhere... nor is Virat bhai or Rohit bhai !! Take deep breaths with me ... come on ... in and out !!! Rah !! Are u listening?"
Jassi tried to calm him down.

Harry was rooted in his place and was shocked to see that ... he didn't know what to do.

"Where is Virat bhai ?" Rah asked in low voice being calmed a little.

"I am here!" Virat said from the door he was standing along with Rohit.

Both of them were shocked to see whatever mess was being made in the room and also state of KL.

Rah heard that and ran to him. He dashed into his arms sobbing badly.

"Rah ... careful!!" Jassi shouted as he stumbled in the mess.

"Rah ... calm down kiddo! I am here with you not going anywhere!! Calm down okay !! No one is leaving you ... see Rohit is here ! Jassi and Harry !" Virat said taking him to bed and sitting beside him.