Part 54

Rohit and Mahi were looking at Virat for his answer but Virat just looked down still not sure about Mahi calling him Cheeku. Virat didnt want to upset Mahi again so he got really confused.

"Ummm .. can I tell in some days may b. I am really sorry but I dont why I am still not sure about it" said Virat nervously.
(Obviously everything can't be okay in one day!)

"Yes sure Vi" said Rohit not wanting him to think much about it. Mahi also nodded at him understanding his emotions.

"Chalo I will check the dinner arrangements at home. Pata nhi Aman kaha chala gaya. Mai thodi der mai aata hu Vi .. ghar jaake" said Rohit informing him.

"Okay .. but please jaldi aana" said Virat.

"Ha jaldi aaunga .. Bhai i will bring ur dinner also" said Rohit and left the room.

Virat made some space on the bed and said softly - "Can u sit here with me?"
He himself didnt why he did that .. but he really wanted Mahi to be near him.

Mahi sat beside him and Virat just rested his head on his shoulder. Mahi put his arm around him and pulled him closer. Virat just released a sigh feeling so emotional now.

They just sat in silence while Virat just cuddled to Mahi and he patted his head like he used to do previously.

At RohiRat's house -

The house was full mess .. Sammy was running around Rishabh and Shreyas. Yuzi was capturing everything in his phone because they missed it for a long time.

Hardik and Jassi was playing with Vami .. Kuldeep was capturing it in his phone.

KL went with Anushka and Ritika to help them with Dinner. As it was for everyone and it was lot of work.

Rohit came in the house and saw the mess .. First he was thinking whether he is in correct house or not .. He checked the nameplate it was his and Virat's only ..

"Ghar toh humara hi hai .. par circus Kyu lag raha hai" Rohit thought.

"Dada" said Sammy excitedly and ran towards him.

"Sammy aaram se bacha" said Rohit and took her into his arms.

"Dada u know Boom chachu brought so many chocolates for me" She said excitedly.

"Really ?" asked Rohit curiously.

"How is Vi chachu? I wanna meet him .. when can we go?" asked Sammy.

"We will take dinner for him na then we will all go" said Rohit putting her down.

He went to the kitchen and saw Ritika, Anushka and KL laughing and preparing dinner together. He just stood there and saw how content Rits and Nush looked ..

"Arey Ro when did u come?" asked Anushka when she noticed him.

"Just now .. I will freshen up and then we will leave to meet Vi with dinner" said Rohit and went to his room.

Rits came after sometime in their room .. Rohit came after freshening up.

"What happened Rits ?" Rohit asked as she looked at him worried.

"Are u angry ? Because everyone is here" She asked nervously.

"Why will I be ? I just got confused at first .. But I am not angry .. How do u feel Rits? Are u okay?" asked Rohit holding her hands.

"I feel fine Ro .. they really took efforts to apologize to us so we thought to give them chance." said Ritika hugging him and told him what all they did to get their forgiveness.