Part 38

Everyone was looking at Aman who was still thinking how will he save his job and also don't lose Virat sir and Rohit sir.

"Are u okay ?" Asked Jassi softly.

"I don't know, I m so confused right now. I lost my job" said Aman sadly.

"Why do u think Virat got angry so much?" Said Mahi.

"I don't know. I better get going I have to prepare my resignation letter and also arrange damage money. I can't upset them more" said Aman and left the room sadly.

"Why would Virat do something like this ?" Asked Jinks all of sudden.

"No idea, it seems it's difficult to understand him nowadays" said Mahi missing his goofy Cheeku.

"But poor Aman, he is so disheartened" said Jassi.

Virat and Rohit directly went to office. Virat was mostly resting through the ride. Rohit told Ritika and Anushka that they will have lunch together.

"Vi, office aa Gaye" said Rohit and they went in. Virat reached the cabin and saw a packet there. Rohit stood by the door to see his expressions.

Virat opened the packet and saw the same frame which he broke in anger.

"Ro yeh" he asked showing him the frame.

"I told Aman to get the picture framed again. You can never break it Vi, you are the one who kept us together and strong" said Rohit smiling at him.

Virat just hugged him in delight seeing that pic. "Thank you so much Ro, it means so much to me" he said being happy.

"I know Vi, I am glad u liked it" he said hugging Virat back.

"What about Aman though ?" Asked Rohit while they got seated after having breakfast.

"What about him ?" Virat asked not understanding.

"Arey I joined u in everything but are u seriously going to fire him" asked Rohit.

"What do u think ?" Asked Virat in return raising his eyebrows.

"It's good anyways, we can find a new PA" said Rohit hearing Aman's knock at the door.

ICT had arrived in the office too. They saw Aman standing in the entrance of RohiRat's cabin. Cabin was open so they could hear them.

"So is your resignation ready ?" Virat asked being completely professional.

"Sir .." stammered Aman nervously.

"What Aman ? I don't have whole day" Asked Virat sternly.

Mahi and others were too confused seeing Virat in this professional manner.

"I will get it ready" said Aman and was about to leave when Rohit stopped him.

"Potential PA list also. If u will be not there then we need to find new one na" said Rohit.

"Yes sir" said Aman and left from there sadly.

Virat and Rohit got busy in their work. They started to review the progress in the recovery process.

Anushka and Ritika came in the office with Sammy and Vami for lunch.

Rohit took Vamu from Anushka and started playing with her.

"Chachu I am angry with you" said Sammy pouting.

"What did I do bacha?" Asked Virat picking her on his lap.

"U and Dada are too busy for me" said Sammy turning her face.

"Sorry bacha, I promise I will make it up" said Virat holding his ears.

"Pakka promise" asked Sammy.

"Ha bacha SammyVi promise" said Virat kissing her cheek.

Aman knocked the door to try his last chance.

"What happened Aman ?" Asked Anushka and Ritika seeing the bandage.

"Umm mam I got into an small accident" said Aman not wanting to hide it because Rohit and Virat was already angry at him.

"Aman uncle is it paining" asked Sammy getting off from Virat's lap and asked him.

"No baby it's not" said Aman.

"Sammy come here, don't talk to strangers"said Virat.

"Virat sir please don't say like this" said Aman with moist eyes.

"Is your resignation ready?" Asked Rohit .

"No sir" Aman said.

"Today u have to work till EOD. So last day today here" said Virat.

"Yes sir" said Aman and left the office.

"What the hell Vi, Ro ? What's going on ? Why are u firing Aman ?" Asked Anushka and Ritika.

"He is resigning" said Rohit.

"Let's eat lunch" said Virat.

"We don't want to eat anything. What have u done Vi to him. He is so sad" said Ritika coming from cabin to Aman's cubicle followed by them.

ICT got aware now as they went towards Aman's cubicle who was sitting with his head in his hands.

"Aman" said Anushka

"Yes Mam" said Aman.

"Are u okay" asked Ritika.

Aman saw Virat and Rohit talking among themselves while Sammy and Vami playing the cabin.

"Yes Mam" said Aman sadly.

"What did u do ?" Asked Anushka.

"He didn't tell us when he crashed Rohit's car yesterday to a pole. He went home after that. He called Rohit but didn't tell us anything."
Virat said.

"Now he is paying us the damages as we are his boss"
Rohit completed it.

Aman looked down at that.

"When is the resignation letter coming?" Asked Ritika to Virat.

"EOD Ritz" said Virat smirking at his sister.

"Make sure he pays us Ro" said Anushka to Rohit.

"Done Sharma sis" said Rohit smirking at her

ICT was shocked to see Anushka and Ritika support them instead of Aman.

Aman got more sad now.

"Mam atleast u don't say like this" said Aman sadly.

"Make it quick Aman" said Virat.

Anushka and Ritika were going into the cabin but saw Mahi bhai there.

"How are u bhai ?" Asked Anushka.

"I am good, what about u both" asked Mahi.

"We are also good" said Ritika.

"Bhabhi can we talk please." Said KL to Anushka and Jassi to Ritika.

Anushka and Ritika saw Virat and Rohit and they told them whatever they feel to do.

"Sure" Said Anushka looking at Ritika to be with her.

Four of them moved to the cafe. And others got busy in their work. While Aman was stressed so much.

_________________
Here is the next one !

Do tell me how u like it ? I am confused seeing the response on the previous ones. Please tell me if u are not liking it.

Next will be Rah-Jassi convo with Anushka - Ritika and what will happen to Aman ?

Vote and comment the feedback!

One more part tomorrow of this. And then other stories too hopefully if I get response on this one and previous chapters
(Walls down)
(Getting to know)
(Confused)

See u in next,
Happy Reading!