Part 70

After talking to Bhuvi .. Virat somewhat felt that these sessions might help him.

It had been two days Rohit was staying with Virat.. Virat didnt object because he needed him. Today in evening was the third session.

They used to go to the house at dinner time mostly and spend 2-3 hours with them till Sammy and Vami sleeps.

Rohit and Virat were having breakfast in the outhouse. Virat's phone rang with reminder notification.

Virat - 'We have ur appointment today'
He said informing him seeing the reminder.

Rohit - 'Vi I am okay .. kya jarurat hai'
He said whining not wanting to go because this time it was different.

Virat - 'Ro it will require only one hour .. let's go. I am not going to take a No for that'
He said.

Rohit sighed at his stubborn nature when it comes to his health. But he knew today he was gonna get a nice one from Virat.

They reached the hospital.. it was 45 mins Rohit was taken for tests and all .. Virat was waiting for him outside.

Virat went inside while Rohit was unconscious for the scans. He sat in front of Doctor.

Virat - 'All okay Doctor ?'

Doctor - 'Virat u know that after 1 year still we do the tests every month because of the internal bleeding he suffered and the hit he had on his head'

Virat - 'Yes doctor .. i know ! Everything is okay na?'

Doctor- 'Yes all okay .. but his BP levels are too fluctuating .. is he having some stress ? If yes then u have to take care of that. I am prescribing some medicines.. give him that for a week then we can check progress'

Virat nodded at that. He was thinking what might have cause Rohit stress. Rohit woke up after sometime.

They sat in the car when Virat asked - 'office or home ?'

Rohit said - 'Office hi chalte hai'

Virat drove silently. Rohit knew something was up because Virat was too silent and it scared him. He knew something was related to the check up.

They reached office .. ICT was there having some discussions.
Virat straight went to the cabin ignoring everyone.

Rohit went to Aman who was with ICT working on something and said - 'If Vi says something to you and shouts at you don't take it seriously okay?' To which Aman nodded.

Mahi got confused at that .. and so did Jassi and Bhuvi as they were closest to Aman and heard that.

Rohit went in the cabin and saw Virat working or he could say staring at the screen.

Rohit said softly - 'Vi kya hua yaar, baat toh kar. I can't stand ur silence'

Virat took a deep breath trying to calm himself and said - 'Your BP levels are fluctuating .. doctor has advised not to take stress and given medicines'

Rohit somewhat had an idea that this was going to happen .. so he said - 'Okay'

Virat clutched his fist in anger listening to Rohit's response .. 'Okay' .. how is it okay .. he got up not wanting to take his anger on him but Rohit has different plans.

Rohit caught his arm before he could leave .. he said - 'Don't leave Vi .. whatever u want to say .. say it .. don't keep it inside'

Other ict members had left for some other work .. Aman, Jassi, Bhuvi and Mahi saw something was wrong between Rohit and Virat .. they could not hear them but could see them.