Part 72

Next morning at the office -

Virat and Rohit were in their cabin working on something .. and the ICT were working in the open space.

Jinks looked in the cabin were it seemed Virat and Rohit laughing on something .. they seemed so content.. he missed that .. he missed them a lot .. being with those idiots who were his idiot best friends and he was their sane best friend ... he missed them so much.. and regretted everything that he had done ... his actions ... his words ... but he can't take it back !!!

Rohit saw Jinks looking at the cabin and felt that he was going to cry any minute... Their eyes met and Jinks got up and left the room.

Jinks stood in the balcony soaking the fresh air which helped him to calm a bit and control over his emotions.

Because every-time he looked at Virat and Rohit .. there was this guilt which he could not get over with !

"Vi, ek baat bata ? What do u think like what is ur opinion about the senior guys .. Ajinkya, Jadeja and Ashwin and Bhuvi ofcourse ... matlab do u think we should talk to them like we do with kids and Mahi bhai"

Rohit asked as he saw how Jinks left the room .. it was as if he could not meet Rohit's eyes.

"Ummmm I am not so sure ... but we can try .. they have already apologised to us twice ... Though we are hurt more by them ... but we can talk to them I feel ... it will help them as well ..."

Virat said thinking over it and also remembering His and Bhuvi's conversation.

"May b we can arrange dinner at our home ... Mahi bhai asked me last time when u decided for the session ... toh it couldn't happen.. let's try that"

Rohit said remembering the dinner when Mahi bhai requested them.

"Ha okay .. thoda change bhi ho jayega ... for Anu and Rits who are totally loving spending time with the juniors ..."

Virat said noticing change in Rits and Anu .... They were always narrating one or other antics of Rah, Harry, Rishabh and others.

"Ummmm Vi I think u should talk to Mahi bhai once ?"

Rohit said a bit hesitant but he knew it was necessary.

"About ?"

Virat asked confused not knowing the context.

"Tujhe yaad hai Mahi bhai came once .. and u totally ignored him when he asked about the Aman situation... and just replied professionally"

Rohit said trying to make him realise and Virat nodded it as he remembered that.

"Bhai felt really upset about it .... He was thinking that he is back to square one .. to talk to you !! He may not show but he gets affected with our each and every action and word !! I know u didn't do it purposely but still he was really upset u know!"

Rohit said softly trying to make him understand Mahi's point of view too.

"Ha Ro u are right ... I will talk to him pakka ... Abhi pehle let's invite him .. he will be happy .. and I will talk to him in the evening"

Virat said understanding the whole point what Rohit said ... and he made his mind about talking to Mahi bhai.

Virat got up and poked out of the cabin to see Mahi busy with Rishabh .. He thought to tell him first so it would be easier to call him in the cabin!

"Mahi bhai ... can u come for two mins .. we would like to talk to you about something!"

Virat said gaining his attention.