Part 32

"Aman uncle will u stop walking, my legs are paining" Sammy said watching him pacing back and forth.

"Sammy boo, ur dada and chachu are giving me headache" Aman said pacing again.

"And u are giving me legache" Sammy said dramatically.

"Legache, what is that?" Aman asked curiously

"I don't know, my legs are paining so I said that" she said thinking.

"Aman uncleeeeee, sit down now" said Sammy with authority.

Listening to that he sat on the sofa with his head buried in his hands. He was scared because he knew everything. And he didn't know where his both bosses were.

"Aman, stop stressing" said Anushka coming with Ritika.

"Why didn't ur phones reach?" He asked.

"No clue" they said.

"Aman uncle they will come why are u so tensed?" Sammy said.

"I bet I am getting grey hair now" Aman said dramatically.

"No u are not,I cannot see any" Sammy said seeing his hair which made him chuckle.

Anushka and Ritika too smiled at that. They were tensed too it was almost 24 hours they were not home. And no one has absolutely no idea what would have happened.

In the car -

"It's all my fault I guess" said Virat resting himself on the seat and closed his eyes.

"Ya it is, yours and mine too" said Rohit driving the car.

"It's not your fault Ro. It's mine, all the decisions were taken by me" Virat said.

"And I trusted u with that which makes it my fault too" said Rohit not wanting him to go to a self blaming trip.

"Can we not talk please!" Said Virat.

"Yes Ofcourse because that's the solution to everything. Not talking" said Rohit.

"Stop with ur sarcasm" said Virat sighing at his reactions.

"I just can't believe you. Do u think u are going to achieve something with this self blaming trip?" Said Rohit being frustrated at him.

"I told u I don't want to talk about it" Virat said.

"Too bad, I am not going to stay silent just because U say it" Rohit said again.

"Stop the car then I will come by myself" said Virat irritated.

"I am not going to do that and stop being childish" Rohit said.

"I am not being childish, I just want silence"

"So that u can overthink about everything that happened Vi"

"Nothing has happened" Virat said in neutral tone

"Oh yes absolutely nothing" said Rohit with a whole sarcasm tone.

"What's with ur sarcasm today? Stop it" said Virat frustrated.

"How about u tell me what are u thinking then I will stop it" said Rohit.

"I am not thinking anything. Nothing is there to think. We went there, we listened to them, we stayed with them and we came back" Virat said the whole summary.

"And nothing else u are thinking like whatever Hardik said to u" Rohit said now mentioning the name.

"No nothing else" Virat said.