Part 51

Ritika and Anushka arrived at home for preparing food for Virat. Aman was gonna take that at the hospital.

After planning KL went to the hospital to see Virat. He was really restless for seeing him like that. So he just wanted to be close to him.

Rohit - "Mai coffee lekar aata hu"
He said wanting to drink it and also to tease Virat.

Virat - "Yaar Ro what is this ? I can't drink coffee and u are doing it purposely na."
He said whining about the coffee.

Rohit - "Arey I need it na, I am here from yesterday night.. and I don't drink so much like u"
He said back.

Virat - "Fine go and enjoy ur coffffeeeee"
He said.

Rohit - "Aata hu jaldi !"
He said and went for coffeee.

Virat was scrolling through his phone irritated with staying in the hospital.

KL - "Hi"
He said entering the room.

Virat looked up from his phone to find KL standing at the door.

Virat - "Hi"
He said keeping his phone aside.

KL - "How are you now ?"
He asked in concern.

Virat - "Much better"
To which KL nodded.

Virat saw how nervous he looked while talking. He was not the confident kid anymore when he saw while playing together for the first time in RCB.

Was Rohit right ? Are we gonna heal ourselves if we try to help each other ? Can I really help the kids ?

KL came closer and sat beside his bed on the stool nervously.

"What's wrong ? Are u okay ?"
Virat asked in concern.

"Ya I was just worried about u so I came to visit .. it's fine right ?"
He asked not being sure how Virat feels about him being there.

Virat - "Ya it's fine besides I am okay now"
He said softly.

Virat - "What's on your mind ?"
He asked softly seeing him worried.

KL - "nothing just wanted to be with u"
He said fidgeting his fingers.

Virat was gonna ask something when KL's phone rang indicating Jassi's name. He picked it up and was welcomed with an angry voice.

"Are u crazy ? What the hell K ? Can't u inform me and go ? ohh right u cannot .. u dont talk to me anymore .. !" yelled Hardik angrily and worried.

"Calm down Harry" said Jassi.

"What calm down ? where are u now ? tell me!" said Hard sternly.

"Hospital .. I came to meet Virat." he said calmly.

Listening to that Hardik hanged up the call. And he and Jassi drived to the hospital.

Virat asked seeing him caressing his forehead - "What happened ? U look disturbed"

"Nothing.." KL lied.

Rohit came inside the room and was surprised to see KL there.

"Coffee lene gaya tha ki bana raha tha" asked Virat.

"Abhi u cannot have it so I had to drink there only .. I was thinking about your benefit so U don't crave it" said Rohit.

"Hey KL, what are you doing here?" Rohit asked before Virat could argue more.

"Actually I just came to meet Virat .. if u want I can leave" said KL being nervous.

"Its nothing like that sit down" Rohit said trying to make him comfortable.

Virat looked how disturbed he looked so he was going to ask him what was bothering him but stopped as Hardik and Jassi entered the room.

"Hello Virat bhai, how are u now?" Jassi asked softly before Hardik could burst on KL.

"I am much better now" Virat replied.

Virat looked at Rohit and they both could feel the tension and nervousness between KL and Hardik. Jassi just sat on the couch not knowing what to do.

"Don't u have brain ? Don't u feel responsible for one percent at least ? Can't u inform anyone and go ? If u can't inform me at least u could inform Jassi right ?" said Hardik bitterly and KL just looked down.

"Speak something dammit" said Hardik angrily.

Rohit went near Hardik and kept his hand on his shoulder. Hardik immediately hugged him .. trying to calm himself down.

"KL come here" said Virat and KL sat beside him.

"Why didn't you inform anyone that you were coming here ?" asked Virat softly.

"I didn't think at that time and directly came here." He said being guilty of not informing anyone.

"Sorry Harry" said KL feeling bad about worrying him and Jassi.

"Don't say sorry .. talk to me Rah as u would do previously." said Hardik coming out of Rohit's embrace.

"Rah .. u have to able to share your feelings like you used to do with Hardik no matter what the situation is .. he is your best friend" said Virat softly trying to make him understand. Because he knows what's the importance of a best friend in anyone's life.

KL lay his head on his lap feeling emotional. Virat ruffled his hair trying to understand him.

"When will everything be okay?" He whispered but was audible to everyone.

"U got to try for that .. all of u Harry, Rah and Jassi. Khud se toh koi ayega nahi thik karne .. u have to talk among urselves" said Rohit softly.

All of them nodded and stayed with them for sometime.

Aman came in the room and brought food for Rohit and Virat. He arranged everything in the dishes. Rohit took his and Virat's plate and sat in front of Virat.

"We will leave now" said Jassi as they had work. (P.S. - U know what it is .. but have to wait for the next part 😬)

"Take care Virat bhai" said Hardik softly.

KL hugged him and then they left.

"Finally ghar ka khana" said Virat being excited to eat that.

"Soup and Khichdi hi hai" said Rohit reminiding him.

"Ha but Rits and Nushkie ne banaya hai na .. toh wo bhi tasty hoga" said Virat knowing it.

"Aman did u have ur lunch ?" asked Rohit seeing him engrossed in his phone.

"Yes sir I had it at ur house only .. they didn't let me leave without it" said Aman informing them.

"Okay" said Rohit.

"Jaldi khila Ro bahot bhuk lagi hai" said Virat whining being hungry.

"Ha ruk na" said Rohit back.

"Owww garam hai" said Virat as it felt on his tongue.

"Ha toh isiliye bol raha tha ki ruk par tujhe toh sun na hi nhi hai na" said Rohit giving him water.

Virat pouted at that and then had his lunch slowly.

----------------------------

Here is the next one !

You will find a bit boring but now as everything is gonna be okay slowly .. I have to show everything .. every relation to become normal again .. so I hope u understand .. !

What do u think the Kids have planned for their Bhabhi's ?

Stay tuned for that !

Drop ur votes and comments and tell me how u like it !

Happy Reading !