Part 91

Rits and Anu woke up and went to living room. They got shocked and surprised to see the state of it.

It was totally decorated with cards and flowers of their choice

It was totally decorated with cards and flowers of their choice. The table had all the desserts which they liked from different places.

They looked at each other seeing all that. Suddenly voice broke their trance of thinking.

Jinks- Rits, Anu I am really really sorry for leaving you both alone and not trusting my best friends!
I can't tell you how guilty I am about it!
I know it's not easy to forgive but I am really sorry for whatever happened!
Please give ur brother a chance to make everything like before.

Jaddu - U know I can't be emotional and all that with you both because we were always partners in crime.
We were a team to trouble Ro n Vi with our pranks n masti!
But I broke that team! I am sorry my best friends and my sisters!
Please forgive me!

Bhuvi - I can't ask ur forgiveness because I know we don't deserve it at all.
But now the truth is I can't stay and handle anyone being away from me!
I am really sorry for not being there with u both to support u through ur tough times!
Please forgive me and if possible try to make our family whole again.

Ash - Rits , Anu I was such a introvert when it came to take my first step to talk to u guys.
But u were so welcoming that I never felt alone.
And soon u turned to my little sisters!
I am really sorry I was not there to be with u !
I don't know what to say more except asking ur forgiveness.

Saying all this they came forward not meeting their eyes. Rits and Anu got emotional hearing all that.

Rits - We will forgive u and give u a chance once u promise us something!

Ash - anything !!!

Anu - First u will never do like this again ever! Because then u will not see our face ever again!

Bhuvi - We promise!

Rits - Second no matter what happens u will never leave Ro n Vi alone!

Jaddu, Jinks - Promise!

Anu - now do 20 sit ups each !
Saying this she n Rits sat down eating their favourite desserts from the table watching them doing sit-ups.

Just then the junior clan arrived. They laughed loudly seeing all the seniors doing sit-ups.

Harry - Haha !! We didn't do this!

Anu - Do u want to do it Harry ?

Harry - No nush! I am okay here!

Hearing all that noise Mahi and Rohit came outside the room. Virat was watching all that from upstairs.

Jinks - Anu, Rits anything else?

Rits - Yes now u have to call Radhika, Prithi and Nupur as I know Reeva can't come we will talk to her on phone.

Anu - Yes call them, we are missing Asach and the girls.