Part 82

Same morning at RohiRat's house -

Virat was in the living room with Vami in his lap. She was trying to get his attention patting his cheeks.

Virat - Ha bacha, kya chahiye aapko?
He asked cutely tapping her nose.

Rohit - Teri attention!
He said from the couch facing Virat.

Virat - Huh ?

Rohit - U are lost in thoughts and not paying attention to her.

Virat - Aise hai kya, ha bacha ? Aapko meri attention chahiye?
He asked her.

She nodded cutely. Sammy came there and sat beside Vami but she turned her face from her hiding her face in Virat's chest.

Virat - What happened ?
He mouthed to Sammy.

Sammy - She is not talking with me since morning. Not hugged me since she woke up!
She said to Ro and Vi both.

Virat - Vami bacha kya hua aapko ?
He asked trying to get her look at him but she just hide her face in his jacket and hugged him.

Rohit - What happened Sammy ?
He asked her as she was looking sad.

Sammy - I don't know Dada !
She said confused.

The doorbell rang breaking their conversation. Anu and Rits came in the hall.

Rohit opened the door and welcomed Mahi, Sakshi n Ziva. Didn't say anything to them.

They all sat in the hall. Sammy tried to talk to Vami to come and play.

She just clinged into Virat more. Virat frowned at that.

Sammy and Ziva went into room to play. Anu tried taking Vami from Virat but she clinged to him more.

Virat - kya hua bacha ? Mumma paas nahi jaana?
He asked softly to which Vami nodded in No and snuggled more to Virat.

Rohit - Aaj kya ho Gaya hai ?
He asked confused as everyone was.

Virat - Let her b for a while with me. Thodi der se try karte hai !
He said to Anu. This was the first time she was being so clingy.

Virat - Ummm I am sorry bhabhi. Yesterday I was very rude to you! I am really sorry.
He said being guilty of his behaviour.

Sakshi smiled softly - Its okay Cheeku ! I know u had that in mind so u said it. It's good to let it out.

Rohit - I am also sorry bhabhi ! It was very wrong of us to say that. It just came out of nowhere. Really sorry!

Sakshi - It's fine Ro, it was true somehow. I was not there with you even though I believed you both. So am sorry again for not being there.

Rohit hugged Sakshi and Sakshi went to Virat and hugged him as Vami was not leaving him at all.

Mahi saw all this with a happy smile and moist eyes. But he knew they had to talk yet.

Anu - Sakshi, Bhai come let's have breakfast.

Saying this Anu, Rits, Mahi and Sakshi went to the table whole Rohit n Virat we're figuring out what's wrong with their Vami.

Virat - Vami aapko khelna nahi hai Sammy n Ziva di ke sath ?
To which Vami looked at him with moist eyes.

Rohit - Kya hua princess.. did Sammy say something to you ?
He asked even though he knew Sammy can never do that. To which Vami nodded in no.

Virat and Rohit got up and took her to the room. Vami saw Sammy playing with Ziva .. she turned again to Virat and pointed to them.

Virat - u want to go to them?
He asked to which she nodded in no.

Brothers by Heart ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara