Part 80

The whole day went by ... Virat and Rohit avoided going home. Because they didn't know how to confront Sakshi. Mahi was in the office too .. he was waiting for call of Sakshi to pick her up.

Rohit received Ritika's call..

"Ha Rits ! All okay ?" Rohit asked as he picked up the call.

"All is fine Ro .. u know na u can't avoid for long ! U both have to come home Ro ! Talk to Bhabhi, she is worried about u both" Ritika said softly.

"Ya we will come in sometime" said Rohit and hanged up the call.

Rohit told to Virat and they both got up to leave .. they saw Mahi was still in office.

"Bhai let's go home, u can come with us! Bhabhi and Ziva are there only" Rohit said.

Mahi agreed and went with them. Rohit was driving with Virat by his side and Mahi at the back.
Rohit observed that Virat was looking out of the window the whole time.

He was not taking part in small conversations which were in between Rohit and Mahi.

Mahi noticed how Virat was looking at him with guilt but he could not pinpoint on what it was about. He would not meet Mahi's eyes at all .. what is bothering him now ?

Rohit was also clouded with the thoughts of what Virat said earlier... was it really true or they were just overthinking?

They reached and went inside the house to see the ladies talking among themselves.

After they got freshen up .. everyone was sitting in the hall.

Sakshi said - "Will u both talk to me or are u going to continue avoiding me as u have done the whole day ?"

Rohit said in a low voice - "We are not avoiding you !"

Sakshi scoffed and said - "Then what are u doing ? Playing hide n seek with me !"

Virat and Rohit didn't say anything on that.

Sakshi - "Will u both care to tell me what's wrong with u both ?"

Virat said - "Why do u want to know now ?"

Sakshi taken aback by the question - "What do u mean by that ?"

Virat - "You were telling us that we went from here without telling u or asking u right ? Then why u didn't come to us and ask that we are okay or not ! For 10 days through all that event we were in Mumbai only .. everyone knew that ... whole media was covering us every time except the hospital news .. which was so difficult to hide ... but no one bothered to come ! If u believed us why didn't u come Bhabhi !!! Why ???"

Rohit kept his hand on his to calm him down. Virat gripped it tightly not able to control his emotions.

Rohit - "You could have easily known where we were bhabhi at that time ! If u could have atleast talked to Rits and Anu .. they needed u more than us ! They were so alone ! Atleast not us but u could have called them to ask."

Ritika - "Don't Ro pls .. don't say like that"

Sakshi - "No it's alright Ritz.. I deserve that ! I don't have any explanation for your questions ! I would have been with u but i was not ... I could not because I was figuring out myself why Mahi didn't trust u guys !"

Virat - "That's what I thought !"
He said and got up to leave .. no one knew how to stop him.

Before he could leave .. "Vi chachu where are u going" said Sammy coming from her room while Ziva and Vami were playing inside.

Virat kneeled infront of her and said - "I will come in sometime bacha ! U tell me did u, ziva di and vami had dinner ?"

"Yes We did !" Sammy said.