Part 88

Next morning ~

Anushka and Rits were sitting in the hall watching Sammy trying to teach Vami how to hold a pencil.

"Vami take ur two fingers na" Sammy said holding her hand softly.

"I don't have any tension to teach anything to Vami now, as Sammy is gonna take whole responsibility" Anushka said seeing how Sammy was teaching her.

"I can't help but feel proud of her now" Rits said admiring her daughter.

"She is been indeed angel in our lives Rits. Vi would have lost himself if Sammy would not been there with him" Anushka said knowing how much Virat loved her.

"Ya I know ... Sammy would always keep him busy with something or other running around him when Ro was recovering" Rits said remembering it.

"Rits how did u feel when Sakshi came and said everything?" Anushka asked.

"I know she believed them but my only question was that she could have contacted us somehow rather than thinking why Mahi bhai didn't trust them. Atleast we would have some support at that time" Rits said.

"I know" said Anushka.

Their conversation was broken by doorbell. Jassi and Aman had arrived when they opened the door.

"Good Morning bhabhi !" Jassi said entering the house.

"Morning ! Aman how are you now ?" Asked Anushka as she saw him.

"I am good Mam" Aman replied with a soft smile.

"Where are Virat and Rohit ?" Asked Ritika as they got seated.

"They told us they will come in sometime. They had to go somewhere." Said Jassi.

Anushka went to open the door again .. She opened it and was shocked to see Athiya, Natasha and Sanjana with Sakshi.

"Anu won't u let us in ?" Sakshi asked seeing her shocked.

"Ummmm ... ya come in please" said Anushka.

Ritika stood up seeing them. She was surprised and shocked same as Anushka. Jassi took Sammy n Vami inside along with Aman.

They got seated. No one was saying anything.

"Where are Cheeku and Ro ?" Asked Sakshi not seeing them around the house.

"They went to Ro's regular checkup, Doctor had called in a week." Ritika informed seeing Virat's msg.

"Ohh okay, I hope everything is okay!" Sakshi said back.

"Rits .." called Natasha gathering all the courage she had.

"I know what u are going to say !! That u are sorry and all that !!! But I don't want to hear that !!! I know Sakshi bhabhi had told u that Ro n Vi were innocent and u believe them too ... but u all didn't care to check on us at all .. instead u were all thinking why did ur husbands didn't believe them .... So am sorry I am not ready to forgive u all ... as suddenly u all are here to ask for forgiveness..."
Ritika said angrily.

Anushka held her hand rubbing her knuckles softly to calm her down. She gave her water to calm her down.

"Rits calm down !!" Anushka said softly taking her in a side hug.

Sakshi was feeling bad seeing them like that. She knew it's not easy for them at all.

"Rits" said Sakshi softly.

"No don't defend anyone ... because I am tired hearing all the excuses ... which doesn't make any sense to me right now ... so please" said Ritika.

"Okay ... no excuses okay.. I am not defending anyone because we know it's our fault ! I am just telling u to calm down for a moment !! Take a deep breathe.. don't stress urself" said Sakshi softly.