Part 78

Virat and Rohit's trance was broken by Ziva's voice. They kneeled to her level when she hugged them both at once and they hugged her back with all the love.

"Yayyyy !!! Finally I meet you both .. u know how much I missed you ! Papa told me that he will take me to you soon and see here I am !!! I missed you so much Cheeku and Ro !! (Giggles) sorry ! Vi Chachu and Ro chachu !!"

Ziva said all the things happily to make Virat and Rohit hug her tightly. She broke the hug, Virat and Rohit kissed her cheeks together as they always do.

"Zi, go and meet Sammy n Vamika .. they will be waiting for their Ziva di !! Take this with you and give them the gifts okay ! And take care of them !"

Sakshi told to her softly. Ziva was about to go to the room which Anushka was guiding her to but stopped.

"Ummm Mumma will they recognise me ? What if they forgot me ? I don't want that !"

Ziva told her being scared of not getting recognised by Sammy specially as Vami was small still.

"Zi that is not going to happen okay ! Sammy remembers you .. why will she forget you ? U are her big sister !! haina ?"

Rohit said softly tucking her hair behind her ear cupping her cheeks.

"Sammy baba !! Come here bacha for a sec !!"

Rohit shouted from the hall and Sammy came running.

"Yes Dada .... Ziva diiiiiiiiii"

Sammy responded to Rohit but she screamed excitedly seeing Ziva and hugged her .. which made Ziva smile and all her worries were vanished in a sec.

"U know how much I missed u di !! Come I will show u my room .. and also make u meet Vami .. u know she is so sweet !!"

Sammy blabbered and took Ziva to her and Vami's room and showed her everything. Ziva was just listening to her calmly as Mahi used to do with his Cheeku and Ro.

"Ummm please have a seat .. will u have something ?"

Anushka said nervously infront of Sakshi .. as it seemed very difficult to process it yet. Rits was standing with Anushka .. Rohit and Virat were just looking at her.

"Stop all these formalities with me !! Mahi told me Anushka, Ritika .. u wanted to meet me and talk to me !! So here I am !"

Sakshi said in a very cold tone which sounded so different to all four of them while Mahi was habitual to it.

"Tell me where u were all these months or I may say a year ? I want to know everything!! And I want to hear everything from u guys ! Who didn't think once about me !"

Sakshi said sitting on the couch along with Mahi .. Virat and Rohit just stood there .. Anushka narrated everything from the team's betrayal to how they came back here and met the team again.

(Didn't mention about Virat's and Ritika's state or Anushka's panic attacks and Rohit's suffering not in that detail)

Sakshi was shocked to hear about Rohit's accident !! Tears made way through her eyes ... not believing what had happened !

"And u didn't bother to call me or tell me anything !! Ha Cheeku ? Didn't u feel to ask one time that Bhabhi do u believe us which I would have answered yes and would have rushed to help you even when my husband didn't believe you !!! Ha Ro ? U all just left !! Without even asking me ... talking to me atleast !!"

Sakshi said emotionally demanding answers from them. They were shocked and surprised to know that she believes them and how she addressed Mahi ... it felt cold .. Mahi just looked down !!