Part 50

A/N - Can't believe I am writing 50th chapter of this book .. And still there are many chapters to come. This would be impossible without support of the readers who motivated me and encouraged me with their votes and comments. Thank u so much 💙

Jassi - "Bhabhi please just give us once chance"
He said requesting her.

Anushka looked at Ritika who was standing numb. She held her hand and said to Jassi softly - "We need some time Jassi .. now why don't u go and be with Virat."

Jassi heard that and went reluctantly.

Anushka made Ritika sit and took her in a side hug. Ritika just hold onto her feeling confused about everything.

"Ghar chale ?" Asked Anushka softly.

"Can we sit with Ro and Vi for sometime ?" Asked Ritika wanting to be with her family.

"Yes Ofcourse.. let me tell Aman" said Anushka so that Aman will tell ICT to leave for sometime.

Aman went inside the room and called Rohit aside.

"Anushka Mam told Ritika Mam wants to be with u guys for sometime so u have tell ICT to come some other time" he said whispering.

"Okay" said Rohit.

"U guys can come back in afternoon or evening. Now we have to let him rest"
Rohit said not revealing why he was telling this.

They understood and left the room after telling Virat to take care.
They came outside and saw Anushka and Ritika sitting there. ICT left from there.

Mahi went to them and asked softly - "Are u okay Ritika ?"

"I don't know Bhai" she said feeling confused.

"Do u want to talk ? I am here to listen." Mahi said softly.

Ritika looked at Anushka who nodded at her. Ritika went with Mahi to the cafe.

Anushka went back in room to be welcomed by an adorable sight.

Sammy sitting beside Virat and patting his head so he could sleep. Rohit sitting on the chair beside his bed. Aman on the couch.

Sammy - "Chachu go to sleep"
She said seeing him opening his eyes again.

Virat went to sleep after sometime. Sammy too slept beside him cuddling him.

Rohit - "Where is Rits ?"
He asked as he saw Anushka standing at the door.

Anushka - "She is with Mahi bhai. Don't worry Bhai is gonna talk to her"
She said to him.

Mahi gave juice to her as Anushka had told him no coffee for her. He sat in front of her.

"Ritika !" He called her seeing her lost in thoughts.

"Ha bhai ?" She said back.

"Are u okay bacha ?" He asked softly.

"I don't know bhai, I am so confused" she said honestly.

"Acha tell me what are u confused about .. forgiving the kids ?" He asked having an idea that it would be the reason.

"Yes bhai .. today Jassi was pleading to me that how they just need one chance.. and how I should forgive them .. I felt so helpless seeing him like that but on the other side i can't forget they didn't trust Ro and Vi"
She said sharing it.

"Ritika I am not telling u to forgive them .. as I know it's too hard. Try to take small steps .. don't push them away .. just try once even then u feel the same then u don't have to forgive them.. it's important that u feel okay"
He said trying to comfort her.

"I will try bhai but I am not sure if I can really do it"
Ritika said voicing out her insecurities.

"No one is forcing u .. just try okay" said Mahi comforting her.

They got up and reached Virat's room. Ritika just hugged Mahi bhai and said - "Thank u so much for understanding Bhai"

"Ofcourse Bacha, take care ok. I will come in evening" said Mahi patting her head.

She went inside the room to see Sammy cuddling Virat and they both were sleeping. Anushka, Rohit and Aman talking among themselves.

Rohit went towards her and side hugged her .. "U okay ?" He asked kissing her side of head.

"Yes I am fine" said Ritika.

At the ICT hotel -

Hardik, KL and Jassi were in Jassi's room. KL was standing in the balcony and other two were in the room.

Hardik - "Jas when do u think will KL talk to me normally again?"
He asked missing his best friend.

Jassi - "Soon Harry .. he is still not okay u know that na"
He said to him.

Hardik - "When will be everything okay Jas"
He said and hugged Jassi.

Jassi - "Hopefully soon"
He said comforting him

KL came into the room and saw Hardik sad but he could not make himself to go to him as he drifted him away he didn't know now whether Harry still considers him as his best friend.
(Vi's overthinking kiddo 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Jassi - "We need to do something to get both of the Bhabhi's forgiveness"
He said to both of them.

Hardik - "Yes we ask her to give us one chance atleast"
He said determinedly.

KL - "yes and Anushka bhabhi also. Even if she is not saying she is also hurt"
He said remembering how he behaved with her.

They called Rishabh and Shreyas along with Kul and Yuzi to plan.

In the hospital -

They were talking among themselves and stopped after hearing Virat's panicked voice.

"Rohit !!" Virat panicked and woke up. He was going to get up but was cuddled by Sammy.

Rohit rushes to his side and caressing his forehead.. "Shh calm down .. I am here only" said Rohit softly.

"Chachu don't move" said Sammy in her sleep.

Virat just patted her head and she went back to sleep.

"Calm down .. I am with u" Rohit said softly looking at Virat's panicked face.
Virat held his hand to reassure himself.

Rohit sat beside him. Ritika came and took Sammy from the hold of Virat so that he could drink water. Aman took her and made her sleep on the couch.

Rohit helps Virat and gave him water.
"Tu thik hai ?" He asked.

"Ha Abhi thik hai" said Virat.

Rohit held his hand and they sat for silence in sometime as Virat calms himself down.

"Rits, Anu please please prepare different food for me Yaar .. hospital food sucks .. please"
Virat whined seeing them.

"Vi don't cry for that okay .. jo hai wo Khana padhega" said Rohit.

"Vi let us speak to ur doctor ki what all u can have then we can make that okay" said Ritika softly.

"Rits ek tu hi hai jo mera dard samaj sakti hai.. nahi toh ur husband is hell bent and taking revenge on me by giving this food"
Virat said dramatically.

Sharma siblings just rolled their eyes at his drama.

——————————-
Here is the next one !

50th chapter ! Can't believe ! So drop ur votes and comments plz !
50+ comments 🥹🤞🏻

What do u think will the kids plan for their Bhabhis ?

Stay tuned for that !

See u in next !
Happy Reading !