Part 77

Mahi reached the hotel and went up to his room. He was taken aback by the question of talking to Sakshi by Anu and Ritz. What would he tell them ?

He called her but as expected it went unanswered. He called his house and was greeted by cute little voice.

Mahi - How are you Zi ? All okay at home !

Zi - Yes papa all okay, did u complete what u promised ?

Mahi - Yes I did but not fully though !! But I have promised u right, I will do it.

Zi - I know u can do it Papa. Just do it fast u know Mumma is still angry at you !

Mahi - I know can u please take the phone to her hearing range.

Ziva takes the phone where Sakshi is sitting. She raises her eyebrows to Ziva asking her who was it.
Ziva just told her to listen.

Mahi - Sakshi, I know u are still upset with me. But today Anu and Rits asked about you. They want to talk to you. Please call them or atleast come here.

Sakshi just hanged up the call. Mahi sighed at her stubborn nature which was same as His Cheeku and Ro!

Zi - Mumma pls let's go to Papa na I miss him a lot .. plz Mumma.

Sakshi got into thinking what should she do ! Should she go to meet them ?

At the bookstore -

Jassi and Aman were looking through the books. They were discussing about what they should take.

Harry - Yeh log itna kya discuss kar rahe hai ? It's been 20 min we are standing outside.

Rah - Harry they may b discussing about books which is out of ur league so be patient !

Shreyas - I can't believe u guys that u convinced to follow them along with you ! Atleast let's go inside we can also see some books !

Harry - We cannot go inside Jassi will immediately understand ! He has eyes of a hawk !

Shreyas - But I am bored ! Why did u guys bring me here !!
He said annoyingly.

Harry - Becuase if Jassi sees the two of us it would have been very obvious so u being here gives us an advantage.

Rah - And last u like books so ! It was an added advantage.
He added to Harry's statement.

Shreyas - U know right it's very mean for both of you !

Rah - Why are they smiling so much ? What's so interesting?

Harry - Hide ! They are coming outside .. Rah idiot move fast!

As they were busy in hiding themselves, Jassi and Aman sat in the car and left from there.

Rah - Oh no ! They left .. where would they go now !!

Shreyas - Okay this is enough I am not part of this .. this is extremely childish!! I am leaving.

Harry - Wait we are coming .. anyway they have gone now and I am too tired to follow them again !! Let it b we will have talk with Jassi when he comes back !!

Shreyas- If u guys do this stupid stuff again I am gonna complain to Virat bhai and I am serious about it !!

They both nodded in embarrassment and left for the hotel.

"Lets go have dinner somewhere !" said Jassi to Aman who was driving the car.

"Sure but where ?" said Aman.

"I know a place .. lets go there ! it has delicious food!" said Jassi and they drove there.

At RohiRat's house -