Part 89

Sakshi was waiting for them to say something to her. Virat and Rohit too were figuring out what to say and how to begin the conversation. Mahi was with Anu and Rits talking to them.

Sakshi - Are u both still angry with me?
She asked starting the conversation.

Ro - No bhabhi, we are not angry at all. We were just upset with all the things.

Vi - Yes bhabhi don't think like that.
He said supporting Rohit's statement.

Ro - Can I ask u a question Bhabhi ?
He asked hesitantly.

Sakshi- Ofcourse Ro!

Ro- How come u believed us even when ummm bhai didn't? How did u trust us ?

Sakshi smiled softly at them as they both were looking at her for answers.

Sakshi - Ro, my relation with u both began through Mahi. But it was never through game right!
You both formed a place in my heart which no one can take.
And I know for sure that you both could never do anything like that.
I remember how Cheeku had to lock you in a room so that u don't go playing when u were down with fever.
And how u didn't talk to him for whole week when he played with stitches.
So I don't need any proof because I know u both !
You both are my little brothers, I trusted you then and I will always trust you.

Rohit could not control himself he got up and hugged Sakshi. Mahi saw that and felt so warm at heart.

He broke the hug and sat beside Virat again without saying anything.

Sakshi - Are u both okay ?
She asked seeing them silent and hoping they would tell her what was going on in their mind.

Virat - Yes bhabhi, all okay!

Sakshi gave a soft smile at that. Who was she kidding ? She knew they needed only one person with whom they can share their problems. They will never tell her what's bothering them.

Sakshi went near Ritz and Anu seeing Rohit and Virat silent.

Vi - Are u okay Ro ?
He asked in concern.

Ro - Yes, I think! It's just too much u know.

Vi - Yes I know.
He said understanding him completely.

Anushka and Ritika looked at them talking among themselves. They knew how much they were trying to be normal with everyone.

Vi - Ro!
He called after sometime seeing Sakshi and no one in listening range.

Ro - Ha bol ?
He said sliding closer to him hearing that tone.

Sanjana - Is this what you were telling me Bhabhi ? Will the same happen with Jassi n Aman too?
She asked seeing Virat and Rohit talking amongst themselves as if no one exists in the room.

Rits - Yes, don't worry! You will not face that much which we have tolerated.
No one can match level of RohiRat.

Anu - It's fun! You will get a brother and best friend both in Aman as I got in Ro!
Aman is a bit of reserved person. But he is fun!

Sanjana just listened feeling confused about everything. It was her first experience to notice something like this.

Vi - I have session in an hour!

Ro - Okay, what about it then ?

Vi - Ummm I want u to come with me, I don't think I can handle it alone now!
He said nervously.

Ro - Ofcourse Vi, I will come with you!

Ro - Is there something u want to share with me about your last session?
He asked seeing him nervous.