Part 34

Everyone was in the team room now. Mahi told everyone to search for Virat. But everyone came back because no one found him.

Rohit was so worried and scared where he had gone. Now he understood how Virat must be feeling at that time when he went without informing him.

Mahi held his hand in support.

"I shouldn't have pushed Vi to react. It's all my fault. Why couldn't I control myself? Where are u Vi ? Please be okay Vi. I am sorry Vi" Rohit mumbled which Mahi heard.

"Did u two had an argument ?" Asked Mahi.

"Yes, but he will not leave without informing ever. If he is angry he puts a text msg but he has not messaged today" said Rohit worried.

"Aman ! Where are you?" Rohit yelled at him on call as he still not arrived.

Jassi, Hardik and KL along with other kids were shocked to see him angry like that. Even the seniors saw him like that the first time.

Mahi rubbed his hands to calm him down.

"I am here sir, downstairs." Aman said running towards lift.

"Bhai, nothing will happen to him na" Rohit asked like a child.

"No bacha nothing will happen" Mahi said softly.

Aman came running to the team room where everyone was. Rohit rushed to him.

"He wasn't in office, was he ?" Asked Rohit worried.

"No sir, I am sorry to tell u but I couldn't track his phone" said Aman being guilty.

"What the hell Aman!" Yelled Rohit out of worry.

Everyone just didn't know how to react. They were also so worried about Virat. And they were shocked to see this anger from Rohit. They never saw it.

"Sorry sir" Aman said.

"What about tracking the car ?" Asked Rohit.

"Sir, he hasn't taken any car. His car I saw in parking and ur car is with me" said Aman.

"What do we do Aman ?" Said Rohit in worry.

"I am trying to check on the places where u and Virat sir go but I couldn't get any" said Aman.

"Call Ritika and ask her if Virat is at home or in outhouse. Don't tell I asked because that will have her worried" Rohit instructed him.

Aman called Ritika and kept on speaker. Everyone was listening.

"Aman uncleee, where did u go ?" Asked Sammy who picked up the call.

"Sammio, I had work." Said Aman softly.

"U promised me cake" said Sammy complaining.

"Tomorrow i will come baby and then we will go" said Aman.

Others in the room specially the kids felt so weird hearing that. Because a year ago that was their place when Sammy used to demand things from them.

"Sammy, give the phone to Mom na" said Aman.

"Hey Aman" Ritika greeted.

"Hi Mam, wo Mam is Virat and Rohit sir at home." Aman asked.

"No they are at the hotel of ICT. Did they again not inform u" Ritika asked.

"No, they didnt. But anyways I will check. Bye thanks." Aman said and hanged up the call.

Rohit just paced in worry hearing that means Virat was not at home.