Part 58

"U needed money ? And u made them loose such a high amount" said Ash in shock.

Virat curled his fist in anger hearing that. Rohit saw that and indicated Mahi bhai to tell them not to interfere.

"Where is ur money then ? Which u received from the contractor ?" Asked Virat in a calm tone which confused everyone except Rohit.

Aman didn't know what to answer so he just looked down.

"Actually don't answer that .. let me call the contractor he will tell me" said Rohit.

"Inspector" Rohit called.

Inspector came with the contractor who was handcuffed.

Aman stepped closer to Virat as he saw the contractor. Rohit and Virat both noticed that and they also knew the reason behind it.

"Virat sir, Rohit sir .. I have given to order to seize all the properties he had.. soon ur money will be refunded." Said the officer.

"What about the cheap construction material he used?" Rohit asked.

"We are also catching that dealer" said the officer.

"And those guys who beat up Aman ?" Asked Virat.

Aman looked at him in shock and surprise. Everyone else too looked with same expressions.

"They are in the lockup" said Inspector.

"Okay thank you Inspector" Rohit said.

"Because of you I lost my most important contract and made me bankrupt" said contractor and moved towards Aman to punch him.

Virat came in front of him and got hit lightly on face by the handcuffs.

"Virat sir, Vi" Aman and Rohit shouted together.

Virat held his hand as he was ready to punch again. Virat punched him on his face so hard that he almost knocked out.

"Never ever mess with our brother. Keep that in mind .. otherwise you know the consequences of messing with me and Rohit" said Virat angrily.

"We will leave now" said Inspector.

Virat signalled Rohit and Rohit went to talk to the inspector ..

Mahi made Virat sit on the couch. He took the first aid and applied bandage. To his surprise he didn't hiss or anything .. he followed his gaze and saw looking at Rohit.

He came back and indicated Virat that work is done. Mahi thought now what they are upto! (P.S - Guess what it is 🙈🤭)

Aman was standing with his head down. Rohit took him and made him sit on the couch. He sprayed on his leg and applied the bandage.

"What exactly is going on Virat, Rohit ?" Asked Mahi as confused as others.

"Bhai the site where our new office was .. it was constructed with cheap construction materials."
Rohit began.

"But unfortunately we missed it .. Aman came to know and tried to speak with the contractor to take it back but obviously he didn't agree because he was in profit... we had given extra money" said Virat.

"Aman took signatures of Virat somehow and then handed to documents to the contractor who had no option but to get the place back.. now the issue was the money" said Rohit.

"Last night Aman went to him to make a deal that Aman will work for him but he should return our money." Said Virat

"But they didn't agree .. and on top of that as the place will not be taken by anyone now .. as we have returned it.. means it got spread that Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma returned it so .. no one was interested." Said Rohit.

"So to take revenge on Aman they send goons to beat him up." Completed Virat.

"How u guys found out about this?" Asked KL

"Yesterday we got some articles regarding the cheap construction materials .. how the building collapsed after some days.. then we connected the dots" said Rohit.

"And as usual we used our names .. to get that contractor to confess and got his goons in the morning" said Virat.

"I know many of u don't know Aman so it's natural that u have doubts on him" said Virat.

"But remember this he is the most selfless person we ever met .. he was there with us when we had no one by our side and never asked us anything just helped us .. today he was almost going to sacrifice himself for us .." said Virat.

"He technically saved our lives by cancelling that deal .. we trusted him the second he shouted on Virat yesterday .. because we know him, he never raises his voice especially on Virat.." said Rohit.

"This is what trust is .. that u stand with ur brothers in difficult situations" said Virat specially to seniors but everyone felt that.

"Virat sir" said Aman in a low voice.

"Go to your room, freshen up n take some rest. I will bring clothes for u" said Virat and went upstairs.

"Rohit sir please meri baat suno" said Aman.

"U heard Virat.. get up and let me take u to ur room. And then I will bring something to eat" said Rohit.

Seniors left from there as they could not handle the guilt. Mahi and the juniors stayed.

Virat brought clothes for him. Virat helped him to wash his face .. without much damage on his wounds.

Rohit brought food for him. Aman had it without saying anything. Rohit helped him lay down after that.

Virat and Rohit got up to leave when Aman held Virat's hand and said - "Can u both pls stay for some time ?"

They sat with him while Aman held Virat's hand tightly to assure himself that he was not alone. Rohit caressed his hair so that he could go to sleep.

Once he slept they went to the living room and saw Mahi and Juniors waiting for them.

They just sat on the couch resting their head taking a sigh of relief. KL brought water for them while Jassi arranged food.

"Are u both okay ?" Asked Mahi softly.

"Don't know bhai it's a lot to take in" said Rohit.

Virat just rests his head on Mahi's shoulder feeling tired and exhausted.

————————————-
Here is the next one !

I told that I was not going to update for some days but I already wrote it half so ..

Next update will be in next week ! I hope I get comments on all three chapters!

Vote and drop ur comments ! (50+ comments on each if possible 🙈) if this happens I will try to sneak in time and update 🤭

Tell me how u liked it ! And also if u understood the whole purpose of showing this plot !

See u in next week !
Happy Reading !