Part 61

Jaddu, Jinks and Ash had came back to hotel. Ash went to check on Bhuvi. He knocked his room but didn't receive any response. He entered the room and saw Bhuvi laying on bed.

"Bhuvi, are u okay ?"
Ash asked keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, I am just tired. I want to sleep"
Bhuvi said turning on the other side.

Ash sighed at his behaviour. This has became a pattern now. Bhuvi was just not talking to anyone.

"Bhuvi, are u really okay? Do u want to talk about something!"
Ash asked softly.

"No, i want to rest. Turn off the lights"
Bhuvi said.

Ash reluctantly left the room. He called Mahi may be he could help something.

Mahi was with Virat and Rohit in the hall as Virat was sulking about the coffee.

"Virat Sir, Rohit sir can we talk please" said Aman in a low voice.

They didn't say anything and then their silence was broken by Mahi's phone ring.

"Yes Ash" said Mahi and Virat along with Rohit go attentive of that conversation.

"Didn't u try to make him eat something? Or get out of the room atleast ? Lights ?" Asked Mahi.

Virat and Rohit were wondering about whom he was talking about. But deep down Virat had an idea that it is about Bhuvi.

"No bhai nothing is working. He is not getting out of room .. and no lights" said Ash from the other side.

"Bhai u come here pls" said Ash not hiding his emotions.

"Don't worry I am coming" said Mahi.

"I will meet you afterwards. I have to go now. Take care" said Mahi and hugged Virat and Rohit.

At ICT hotel -

Mahi reached and directly went to Bhuvi's room. He saw the whole room was dark.

"Bhuvi, are u okay ?"
Mahi asked softly.

"Bhai, I am tired. Please can I sleep"
Bhuvi said pulling the comforter up.

"You have to get up Bhuvi, have something atleast. Or just get out of the room .." Mahi said again.

"Bhai we don't have any work today so why I cannot sleep" He said being irritated with disturbance.

"We have schedules tomorrow na I will come at that time. Please leave me alone" He said again turning on the other side.

Mahi sighed at his behaviour. What should he do ? How would he get him to talk ?

At RohiRat's house -

Rohit - "Vi kya soch raha hai, chal Aman se baat karni padhegi."
He said seeing him lost in thoughts and Aman went in the room.

Virat - "Ha chal, Kaha Gaya woh?"
He asked not seeing him in the living room.

Rohit - "Apne room mai Gaya hai"

They both moved towards his room and saw him resting his head on the headboard.

Rohit knocked the door to get his attention. He immediately straightened up seeing them.

"Why didn't u tell me when u took my signatures on that documents ?" Asked Virat straight coming to the point.

Aman - "I didn't know what I was thinking .. but I was worried because u both wanted that place to be our new office. So didn't know how to tell you"

Rohit - "U should have come to us Aman. Even though we wanted that place but not at expense of anyone's life"