Part 27

In RohiRat's house -

Anushka Was searching for Ritika. She found her on terrace seeing something in her phone.

"Relieving good old memories?" Asked Anushka sitting beside her.

Ritika kept her head on her shoulder. She said - "see this pic .. Rishabh randomly came in the room .. he was really sad and wanted to talk to Ro .. but forgot everything when Sammy requested him to Color with her. It was so funny"

"It was so much better at that time" said Anushka.

"Even thought I relieve this .. I will never forget that they didn't believe Rohit and Virat. I can never forget Ro in that condition.. the helplessness on Vi's face .. u and me praying that he should get up soon."
Ritika said with tears in her eyes.

"Shhh .. Ritz I understand. Please don't cry" said Anushka.

"It hurts Anu .. it hurts. Seeing my love fighting for his life, my brother suffering, my best friend being affected .. and seeing myself in that situation where I was not able to do anything"
Said Ritika crying now.

Anushka just hugged her closer and let her cry as long as she wants.

"U did everything u could Ritz .. u were so strong along with Vi or may b more than him .. taking care of Sammy and Vamu .. taking care of me and Ro .. u and Vi have been a pillar for us."
Said Anushka.

"I am tired Anu" said Ritika tiredly.

" I know .. I am here by your side" said Anushka.

"Everything will be okay Ritz" said Anushka softly.

In the ICT hotel -

Virat left the room and Mahi went behind him. Rohit was sitting with Rahul.

"BRo he left .. tell *cough* him to stay *cough* plz" said KL with tears in his eyes.

"Calm down Rah.. he will be back soon" said Rohit.

He was scared about  the  conversation of Mahi and Virat. He knew how angry he was.

Jassi came in the room. He got surprised to see him there.
"Can u wait here for sometime I have to check on Virat?" Asked Rohit to Jassi.

"Sure I will" said Jassi being happy that Rohit bhaiya talked to him even though one sentence.

Rohit left the room and went towards The cafe where Virat went.

Rohit just stood there not wanting to interrupt .. Virat was just watching the city. Mahi stood beside him. No one said anything.

"Cheeku .. I don't deserve ur forgiveness. But please give me a chance. I promise u this will never happen again. I am really very sorry for all the scars given to you and Ro. I know how difficult it must have been for u. I am really sorry"
Mahi said with moist eyes.

One thing in his life Virat hated was tears in Mahi's eyes. But today there have been so many incidents in his life bigger than  this so his tears were not affecting him that much.

"Please say something" said Mahi seeing him silent.

Rohit was also waiting to see his reaction. He just wished that Virat doesn't give a silent treatment.. he should get angry or atleast say something.

Mahi turned to go and saw Rohit there. He said "Don't leave, wait" to which Mahi turned back to his position.

Rohit knew after yesterday and today whatever Virat expressed he was not going be silent today.
And Ofcourse Ro was correct about his Vi.

"You know it's so easy to say sorry."

"And So easy to say that I know what u have faced.. but u don't know how I feel."

"You have no idea what all I had to face."

"May b u know what we have gone through.. the incidents... and may b u get that emotion ... but u will never understand what I and Ro were going through at that time because u weren't there"

"You lost ur Cheeku, it's Virat for u"

Virat said emotionally but not shedding a tear.

Rohit got tears in his eyes so did Mahi.

"You will never know what Ritz and Nushkie were going through."

"U said u want a chance .. chance for what .. to break me again, to see me weak, to be that naive Virat who would trust and believe"

"Today u see me here because I came only for Ro. Because I had a made a promise to myself that I will never leave him alone. And I will fulfil it till my last breath"

"U are promising me that whatever happened will never happen again .. but it's hard to believe. For me I don't have that much strength to forgive and trust again."

Saying this he turned to leave but saw Rohit in tears. Virat just went up to him and wiped his tears. Rohit hugged him in return.

"I am waiting in the car" said Virat and left from there.

Mahi was about to sink on his knees in defeat when Rohit held him and made him sit on the chair.

Meanwhile in the room -

"Jassi help *cough* me to the  *cough* lobby, Virat bhai will leave  *cough* otherwise"  said KL getting up.

"Rah u are not well." Said Jassi

"Please Jassi  *cough*" he requests again.

They went to the lobby and sat there waiting for Virat. They knew hopefully that he will be there.

"Virat bhai  *cough* please wait" said KL noticing him.

Virat turned hearing that voice. He saw KL standing there with support of Jassi looking extremely pale and sick . He went to them.

"You should take him to his room" said Virat seeing his health.

"Please *cough* don't leave *cough* " said KL pleading to him.

"You should rest KL." Said Virat not able to see him like that-anymore.

"Please it's all dark without *cough* u .. Please *cough* don't *cough* go" said KL tiredly .. his eyes blurring his vision now.

"Please take him to his room" said Virat.

KL held his hand .. As he held his hand Virat felt it so hot .. the fever was high.

KL was about to say something but he fainted .. Virat held him before he could fall.

"Rah .. Rahuliya" said Virat being scared.

———————————
Here is the next update !!

Could not stop myself once I wrote the previous one !

Also drop ur feedback about Virat's reaction to Mahi bhai ! Was it justified ?

Do tell me how u like it by ur comments and votes !!

Next update after 30 comments !

And this is ur last bday gift for today 🤭🙈 writer_18_41_45  ❤️