Part 42

The whole night Rohit and Anushka couldn't sleep after what they heard. They felt so angry at them as they heard them talking so casually about it.

Next morning Virat came down to see Rohit and Anushka having breakfast. Aman came there and joined them. Ritika joined too.

"Aman uncleeee u here ?"
Sammy squealed in happiness seeing him.

"Yes morning cutie pie"
Aman said picking her up.

"Dada he will come na often now"
Sammy asked

"Yes baba he will, don't worry"
Rohit said to her assuring her that.

Aman saw a little tensed atmosphere on the table. Virat and Rohit were not talking and also Anushka and Ritika.

"Can u pass me the coffee Ro"
Virat asked.

Rohit just passed him and didn't say anything. Virat took it and pass it to Ritika.

Anushka and Rohit looked at each other and understood why they both used to drink so much coffee.

"Aman, get ready then we can leave for ur house"
Virat informed about it.

"U can take off for today if u want"
Rohit said.

"No it's okay sir I will reach after 1-2 hours"
Said Aman.

"Anushka and Ritika will help u to set up"
Said Virat as they all had discussed this.

"Okay sir"
Aman said.

Aman and Sammy went in the living room.

"We are sorry for hiding the nightmares thing from u both" said Virat breaking the silence.

"We just didn't how to tell you"
Ritika said seeing them.

"If we had not listened yesterday night were u going to share it no right ?" Asked Anushka feeling so betrayed by it and left the table.

Virat and Ritika just looked down.

"Ofcourse u don't trust us enough for that" said Rohit and left the Table.

Virat and Ritika didn't know what to do about it. They just went for their work.

Aman with everyone arrived at his house. He opened his house with the keys Virat had handed him.

He went in and saw everything was as it is as his parents left. Only few pictures were added of him and Sammy with Vami. Him and Virat.. him and Rohit. And also him with Anushka and Ritika

"When did u do all this" asked Aman surprised seeing all that picture

"When u were sleeping on the couch, Anushka and Ritika did it"
Rohit said softly.

"U take ur time Aman, we will leave for office"
Virat said and left with Rohit.

Virat was driving the car and Rohit was looking out of window.

"From 6 months u are getting it continuously?"
Rohit asked.

"Yes"
Virat answered.

"And Ritz?"
Rohit asked

"From the time we came back in Mumbai 2 months"
Said Virat.

"Sorry Ro"
Said Virat.

"Don't talk to me. And just drive"
Said Rohit angry at him looking out of window.

Rohit and Virat arrived at the office and saw ICT there. Rohit went in their cabin took his stuff and sat on the bean bag working.

Virat saw that. He just didn't know how to explain. So he just sat on his chair.