Chapter 180 - Mos Espa

The next day the suns light illuminated the room, waking up Luke

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next day the suns light illuminated the room, waking up Luke. Opening his eyes, he looked at the room he was, remembering that he was in his former moister farm. It has being 7 years since he slept there and he never thought he would be back, even if it was only for 2 weeks.

Looking at his left, he smiled when he saw his wife sleeping on her stomach, with the covers on her waist, revealing her naked back.

Supporting himself on his left elbow, he looked at her. The events of last night came into his head and he couldn't help to smile, remembering the forcebond they shared while they were making love. He could feel every inch of her body responding to his own body and he wouldn't change that for anything.

Looking at her body, he felt so lucky knowing that he was the only man that she ever had and he couldn't imagine be with any other woman but her.

Smiling he ran his right hand on her smooth skin, that was start to get a tan. During summer time, Ines used to get this beautiful olive tan that he loved so much, especially giving a contrast with his pale skin. Even if he also get a tan, but it was nothing like hers.

Combing his fingers on her long brown hair that because of the hot sun also getting a little lighter than usual. He loved playing with her long hair.

Leaning down, he kissed her naked back, going back up, reaching her neck, making Ines moved and smirked.

"Luke that tickles," she said with a smile on her face but with her eyes close.

"Good morning gorgeous," he said kissing her cheek.

Opening her eyes, she looked at him.

"Morning handsome," she said smiling when he lean forward and kissed her while his hand continue to ran down her back.

"Slept well?" he winked at her.

"After the previous events, I slept like a rock," she smiled. "What time is it?" she asked rolling on her right.

"Around 0700 hours. Still early but here on Tatooine the suns rise earlier."

"I know, the last time I slept here was 3 years ago in Ben's Hutt."

"That is right," he said.

"What do you plan to do today?" she asked running her left hand on his blonde hair.

"We need to go to Mos Espa, I need to buy some parts for the power and I know there is a really good shop in there. We have to take the ship since it is a little far away to be on landspeeder."

"We can make a surprise to Alena and Ieneh, since they live there."

"Good idea."

"You know your father and grandmother were from there."

"I know, that is why I want to be there too." he said making her smile.

"How does it feel being here again after 7 years?"