Chapter 100 - Ben's First Birthday

7 weeks later:

Luke woke up with Ines in his arms. He smiled and pulling her closer to him, he kissed her forehead. Today was a special day, since it was Ben's first birthday. A year ago, she was already having contractions. One year later, she was caring his daughters inside her.

Resting his right hand on her belly, he smiled when he felt her baby bump. Being 12 weeks already, her belly started to show earlier since she was caring two babies instead. In one thing this pregnancy was different was the fact that she didn't have any morning sickness or dizziness, but one thing didn't change, she slept longer in the morning and many times took long naps with their Ben. They already talked about the names they would give to their daughters and they wanted to give the name of their mothers. So the first one to born would be named Padmé Beru Talia Skywalker and the other one Alli Leia Talia Skywalker. And if Ines could have a vaginal birth, they wanted them to born in Varykino. Somehow they trusted Yolla and it was there their Ben was born a year ago.

Playing with her hair, he smiled when she moved and opened her eyes, she smiled when she saw the man she loved the most.

"Morning my beautiful sleepyhead." he said kissing her forehead.

"Morning gorgeous." she replied rolling to her back and stretched herself, making Luke smiled when her belly got really visible. Rubbing it, he leaned down and kissed it.

"Morning my little loves." he spoke on her belly making her laughed.

"Don't tell me you will do that every morning like you did when I was expecting Ben?"

"Exactly. Morning and night. That is why our boy knows my voice and this is how our little princesses will know their father's voice too." he said and looking to her belly he spoke "Right?" and kissed it again.

Ines smiled and ran her right fingers on Luke's blond hair. She was so lucky to have him in her life.

"So what do you plan to do in the morning? Don't forget we will celebrate the birthday in the Temple with the kids." she asked him.

"I want to go to the Temple in the morning to see how the kids are doing, since today is a day where there are no classes. And since the family will be there, I was thinking that when he can bring Han to one of the history classes. I'm sure he can tell what happened in Endor"

"That would be great. Han likes the kids and I can't wait to see his face, especially when he has to deal with Qoli analytical questions" Ines laughed "And when she can do it, we can bring Leia too"

"Good idea"

"Don't forget to get Ben's cake. I will also make my Shuura cake that you two love so much and I'm sure Aurea will love it too"

"I won't."

They heard their birthday boy babble from his bedroom.

"Someone is awake already." Ines said smiling to Luke who was kept rubbing and kissing her belly.

"I'll go get him" he told her and kissing her belly and then her lips, he got up from bed and went to his son's bedroom, getting a surprise when he saw his Ben, standing on his bar bed, smiling and having his baby talking to his grandfather.

"Father!" Luke said smiling. "It's being a long time since I saw you?"

Anakin looked at his son from Ben's bed.

"Well I decided to be here today, after all it is my grandson's birthday." he said looking at Ben, who smile at his grandpa and babble at him. "He has your eyes but Ines hair"