Chapter 9 - Celebration

Luke was proud of himself. He stood in his headquarters room, getting dressed. The Death Star was blew up yesterday and today he and Han and Chewie were honored by that.

He never imagine that days ago, he could be seeing as a hero of the Rebellion, but he knew that his name would be known from now on.

He put his yellow jacket and left his room, meeting Han and Chewie on the way.

"Hey kid"

"Han! Chewie!" he smiled back.

"Who knew, we are about to be honor" he told him and in a way Luke knew what he was talking about. A few days he was a simple smuggler and now he was considered also a hero. After all he saved him.

"I'm glad you decided to come back Han" Luke pat his shoulder.

"You are loving this, kid. Aren't you?"

Luke smiled

"I always want to be a pilot and I will not deny, I like it"

Han laughed.

"Did you see the girls?" he asked making Luke frown

"Why?"

"Hey kid I already told you don't be jealous. After all you need to decided which one of them you want"

Luke rolled his eyes.

"They are my friends Han" he told him.

Here we go again, old Han was back. But he didn't see Leia and Ines that day. Probably they were get everything ready.

He was not jealous of Han. Or he thought he was not jealous. Yes he found both of them beautiful, strong and independent women, but he didn't know if he saw them with a different eyes.

He knew that for some how he felt a kind of connection with Ines from the beginning and he didn't know why. If that meant he had feelings for her. He didn't know that answer yet. Maybe he was and he didn't want to admit it yet.

He was so focus in this thoughts, that he didn't noticed that Ines was approached them.

"Well, well, well. You look like a Lady" Han told laughing making Ines shaking her head at him.

Luke looked at her and he agreed with Han. Ines was wearing a long white dress with long sleeves, with embroidering golden leaves, with a stone belt around her. Her hair was lose, and he had to admit he liked to see her long brown hair loose. Her hair was long, reaching a little below her breasts.

Ines's dress:

He thought she was beautiful.

She looked at him and smiled.

"Well you two look good too" she smiled back "But I'm here to inform the three of you that everything is ready and we are waiting for you. So follow me" and she started to walked, being followed by them

Han leaned in towards Luke and whispered

"Yes, kid. You really see her as a friend" and he winked at him.

***************************

Han, Chewie and Luke appeared at the entrance of a long corridor. The room was filled with every workers, rebels, etc, standing there, in formation. At the end of the corridor, Leia was in the center waiting for them. At her right side was Ines with 3PO. So far R2 was not there yet.

Luke kept smiling while he walked down the corridor. He was proud of himself. Once he reached the end, he climbed up a few stairs steps, stopping in front of Leia, who had a hair done in a long braid and wearing a long white dress.

Having someone approaching her, she grabbed a heavy, golden metal and put it around Luke's neck, who smiled at her.

Then, grabbing another metal she put it around Han's neck who wink at her, making her smile back.

Luke looked at Ines and both smiled at each other, when R2 appeared, as good as new, making them smiled even more. They both liked that droid.

Turning to face the crowd, they standing there wondering what the future would bring. But they knew that fight was not over yet.

 But they knew that fight was not over yet

The fight will continue. Luke is right. It is not over yet. And what will happen between Luke and Ines?