Chapter 173 - Bad news

A week had passed since the news about the deadly virus that was attacking some people. The next day Leia informed Admiral Ackbar and Mon Mothma about what they found out and of course they were worried, but like they all thought, they kept that information for themselves, while at the same time, they started to be ore careful and be more attentive. The cycles were made less and less than usual and they also decided to send less men to the lower levels, at the same time they were attentive to what was happening there.

Dr. Lina also was sending some information. So far no other patience entered in the hospital with the same symptoms. She said that the Hospital thought it was over, but she didn't think so, and so didn't they. If whoever was doing this was quiet, it meant they were preparing for something big. The question was, what was it?

***********************

Right now Luke and Ines were in the Temple. The students had returned 2 days ago, and they decided to show them how to act as a team. The past months they were in the virtual room, alone. But from that day, they would enter in pairs. They were also a team and they need to learn how to work as a team as well. Idda was there too. Even if she was fully recovered, they decided to wait a few more weeks, until she was able to participate in the physical challenges.

"Ready?" Luke ask behind him with his green lightsaber on his hand.

"I born ready," she looked back at him, winking, making Luke smirked. This was one of the many reasons he was so in love with her.

Choosing the hardest level, and Geonosis as the place, the room went dark, and all of the sudden they were in an arena and dark troopers appeared everywhere.

"This is where the fun begins!" Luke said smiling.

At that very moment, they started to deflect the blasters with their lightsabers, while they hitting them at the same time.

One by one the dark troopers were disappearing in tiny blue dots, every time Luke and Ines deadly hit them.

With Ines on his right side, with her back turning on him, Luke was fighting a dark trooper in front him, ending with it by pushing the trooper with the force. Looking behind her, Ines saw a trooper coming out of nowhere

"Babe bend. Now!" she told him through the force

Looking to his left, he saw that trooper and without thinking, he bend over, making Ines rolling her back on his, and with a quick move, she hit the trooper's leg, making it stumble while Luke with a twirl, behead him, making it disappear.

The moment that happened, the lights of the room came on and the timer appeared, showing the time they defeat those troopers: 35 seconds.

"That is a new record," Ines said.

"Nice," Luke smiled as they high five each other.

Leaving the virtual room, the students clap their hands and everyone had a big smile on their faces.

"That was amazing," Nelah said with a big smile on her face.

"If felt like you two knew exactly what the other was thinking!" Luna said with her eyes still wide, processing what she had saw seconds ago.

They already saw Master Luke and Master Ines fighting and using the virtual, but it was the first time they saw them fighting together. And it showed to them the strong forcebond they had with each other.

"That was because we were," Ines responded to her smiling.

"Master Ines and I were connected through the force the whole time." Luke explained. "That what you need to learn now. And that is why you will now fight in pairs. You already know how to fight, and very well. Your scores show that. But you also need to start to learn how to trust each other." he said and before his students spoke he continue "I know you do trust each other. But in a fighting, it is different. You really need to listen each other, especially through the force. That can save your lives as well."