Chapter 156 - Iris Solo

It was the first day of the year, and the next day after the incident with Iris. At the moment the Skywalkers were in the kitchen. Ines was holding Alli, helping her burping, since she has just breastfeed her, and preparing Ben's bottle, who was standing next to his mother, while her twin sister was held by their father.

"Here sweetie," Ines said, giving the bottle to him, who grabbed it right away, making Ines smiling at her son.

Hearing her Padmé, she looked to her husband and daughter and smiled at the scene. Luke was raising his daughter above his head and was making sounds on her belly, making the baby doing her happy babble.

"Who is dadas' little girl?" he said continuing to make noises on her tummy, while the baby pressed her little hands on his head, and grabbed his blond hair, making Luke stopped all of the sudden. "Ouch, Padmé, let go dada's hair. Padmé Beru."

Ines had to laughed and helped Luke, who looked at her 5 months daughter while rubbing his head.

"You have a strong grip for a 5 months old," he told her, while the baby smiled at her father, making him smile. "I can't get mad at you," he said kissing her cheeks. Turning her around, he kept her standing up on her little legs, holding her by the waist, while looked at Ben who was laughing when his sister was grabbing his hair. "You thought it was funny?" he smirked.

"Ye," Ben said making Luke and Ines laughing.

"Well one good thing: our Ben doesn't lie," Ines said smiling at her sweet boy, while continue patting Alli's back. Looking at her family, she thought of what Leia and Han were getting through with Iris. Sadly she and Luke knew what they were feeling.

"What time Leia will bring the twins?" Luke asked her, knowing like always, what she was thinking.

"I guess pretty soon. It is almost 9 in the morning, and I'm sure they want to be there in case Iris wakes up."

Last night Leia and Han, went back to their home to get their twin boys, since the doctor assure them that Iris would be sleeping all night and she was stable, meaning they could go home and rest, which was what they did.

"Still thinking that Gideon has something to do with this right?" Ines looked at Luke, who looked at her and nod.

"Who else want to poisoned us? 3PO said that the note said the cookies were for the family. Clearly that guy didn't get the message I sent to him."

"Maybe you pissed him off because of that message." Ines told him making Luke rolled his eyes.

"You think? Those Empire followers are so tough but you know they fear me in a way. They don't know what happened inside that death star. Four people were inside that throne room," he started, making Ben looked at him. "5, okay, sorry little fella, you were there too. So 5 people were inside that throne room and the only 3 of us are alive. And they saw us dragging their dark lord Darth Vader. Of course they fear me every time they hear my name and I will use that advantage no matter what. So even if I think it was Gideon, maybe could be someone else."

"Like whom babe?"

"I will find out. I promise. Our niece almost died and our Ben could be in that situation as well if our nephew didn't listen the force and act right away. Ken is ready to build his lightsaber pretty soon."

"I'm so proud of him. He saved Iris and he also saved our Ben," Ines looked at her son.

The door opened and Leia and Han entered, each one of them holding their 6 weeks baby boys, followed by Chewie and 3PO.

"Hey," Ines said right away as she saw them. "How are you? Did you at least tried to sleep a little?"

"Not really," Han replied kissing Anakin head as the baby rest his little head on the base of his father's neck, while Leia was holding Bail, trying to make the baby sleep.