Chapter 4 - Princess Leia

The three of them walked down the corridor. Ines was a little ahead of them. Her long brown hair caught in a bun and hide under the bonnet, looking around. While Luke and Han were right behind her, holding a handcuff Chewie.

Reaching the elevator, they entered it.

"This is not going to work" Han replied

"Why didn't you say so before?" Luke told me.

"I did say so before"

"Well, it is a little too late for that now" Ines looked at them.

When the door opened they entered, being watched by an imperial officer, who looked at them, kind of surprise to see them holding the Wookie.

"Where are you taking this... thing?" he asked them

"Prisoner transfer from Cell Block 1138" Luke informed him.

"I wasn't notified"

Ines sensed he was buying it.

"I have to clear it." he wave the officers behind them who approached the four, and that's when Chewie just release himself and started to beat everyone.

All of the sudden the chaos fall in that room, with blasters flying everywhere. Ines didn't have a gun and that upset her. Reaching one of the officers, she elbowed him right in the nose, which made him grow in pain, and grabbing his nose he looked at her

"You broke my nose"

"You lucky that is the only thing I broke" and kicking him in the face, the officer fall.

Grabbing his gun she started to shot, helping Han, Luke, and Chewie, shooting at the many cameras in the room, so the control room couldn't see what was going on in there.

Once the shots were over, they reached the panel, making Han looking for Leia.

"We gotta find out which cell this princess of yours is in," he told them.

"I think we better hurry cause I'm sure we will get visitors pretty soon" Ines warned

"Here it is 2187. You go and get her. I'll hold them here" he said.

Luke left while Ines looked at Han

"What will you do?"

"Ines, come on" Luke called, and sighing she followed him while Han was pressing the buttons of the communicator.

"Everything's under control. Situation normal" he informed

"What happened?" a voice was heard

"Had a slight weapons malfunction but everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now. Thank you. How are you?"

"We're sending a squad up"

"Negative, negative. We have a reactor leak here now. Gives us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous."

"Who is this? What's your operation number?"

Han sighed and shot at the panel

"Boring conversation anyway. Luke. Ines. We're going to have company" he yelled at them.

 We're going to have company" he yelled at them