Chapter 20 - Caught

Back in Bespin:

Back in Bespin:

Leia was walking around in her room. Something was not right and she knew it. They had change clothes, wearing Bespin's clothes and even they had their hair done.

Ines entered in the room. She was also wearing a similar type of clothes as Leia's, but hers was little blue, while Leia's was a type of red, while her hair was lose, only had some strings of hair tie up on a braid.

"So?" Leia's asked her

"Nothing. It is like he had vanish. Nobody saw him" Ines informed her. For 24 hours 3PO had disappeared and nobody knew where he was. "Leia, I have bad feeling about this."

"I agree with you" Leia nod

Han entered in the room

"The ship's almost finished. Two or three more things and we're in great shape" he told them

"The sooner the better. Something's wrong here. No one has seen or knows anything about 3PO. Ines went out looking for him and she didn't find anything. He's been gone too long to have gotten lost"

"Relax" he told her kissing her forehead

"Relax? Han seriously. Don't you find all of this so strange?" Ines asked him.

"Look I'll talk to Lando and see what I can find out" he said to them

"No you don't" Ines told him

"We don't trust Lando" Leia told him.

"Well, I don't trust him either, but he is my friend."

Ines laughed at that remark making Han looked at her

"Besides" he continue "we'll soon be gone"

Leia looked at him

"Then you're as good as gone aren't you?" she asked him.

Ines decided to walked away from them, sensing that they needed to be alone, so to speak.

After a while Chewie entered in the room, holding a box with 3PO, completely shred into pieces.

Ines walked towards him and saw that mess of a droid. Looking at it she knew right away what happened to the droid.

"What happened?" Leia asked him

Chewie growled

"Where?" Has asked him "Found him in a junk pile"

"What a mess. Chewie, you think you can repair him?" Leia asked the Wookie

"Lando's got people that can fix him" Han replied

"If you like your friend Lando so much why don't you marry him" Ines told him. She was started to get annoyed by it.

"No thanks" Leia told him

Lando entered in the room making Ines saying under her breath

"Speaking of which"